What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Sorry to hear that subby. My plants had been soaked with dew the past few mornings so I am bringing them into my garage at night now. Your story makes me hope I started early enough. I know some people use a leaf blower to dry their plants. Is that an option for you?
Yes of course and maybe another option for sure. I thought I was keeping them pretty dry tho especially with the nice wind we have been getting. We have had some cool nights too which may have brought it on a bit.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I read in this thread sodium bicarb
I think that was more my reason of going autos for outside.
They are done b4 the wet weather comes by to stup your plants
I really wanted giant sativa plants this year and no topping just natural plants. They don’t have a lot of extra leaves. You are prolly right tho. I’d prolly be harvesting instead of worrying about the next 6-8 weeks.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240907_101003_5.jpg
Still fuckin smokin outside gonna have to keep the windows shut even though it's cool out.
😕

Farmer John

Still alive.
Veteran
20240907_194320.jpg

Sun is getting lower and lower day by day here in winter wonderland. 7.45pm and its getting dark. 3 months ago was more or less sunshine 24/7.

Ps. I live in the capitol and this is the view from my balcony. We have a lot of trees and forest here not to mention all the lakes and such.

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
overcast day here in the bowels of the swamp...88 degrees and humidity is at 90%...got the cleaning girl here today...I'm out back trimming the last bunch of flowers I have...looking forward to the break before I reload the tent...got 6-5 gallon TT plants in veg awaiting their turn...it'll be nice to see a clean kitchen and breakfast for a change...2 rooms a day so she doesn't get burned out...