What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
45 days in! Looks like my Demon Fruit is gonna finish early.....

IMG_20240906_105935049.jpg
IMG_20240906_105749319.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

These guys are legit and provide excellent service as well.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I have learnt over time I have OCD and the condition goes way back in my life, to my earliest days. It has caused me grief in my life by not knowing what drives my thinking. To have your life steered by OCD is never good in most cases. At times I seek out help and finding the proper help these days is no easy matter.

In my younger days I remember being in amazement at Howard Hughes and all his abilities. Little did I know at first, OCD would drive him to the mental edge and beyond.

IMG_4637.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Hello there my good spirited fellow. It's always a pleasure.
I mostly like what I have grown of Barney's strains, no problems.
What do you like about autos?
One of my tents is a 20"x36" x 51? " to fit into a certain spot.
Hight is a issue ,I use a earthbox and run small autos .
Earthbox is a killer ,Ilike their hight and with low stress training and leave them alone you can get a different smoke .
Im startin up a 3x3x6 with a mars 3000 this year and grow snocaine agsin

jokerman

Premium user
One of my tents is a 20"x36" x 51? " to fit into a certain spot.
Hight is a issue ,I use a earthbox and run small autos .
Earthbox is a killer ,Ilike their hight and with low stress training and leave them alone you can get a different smoke .
Im startin up a 3x3x6 with a mars 3000 this year and grow snocaine agsin
I hope all is well and no one is bothering you its friday FFS !

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I have learnt over time I have OCD and the condition goes way back in my life, to my earliest days. It has caused me grief in my life by not knowing what drives my thinking. To have your life steered by OCD is never good in most cases. At times I seek out help and finding the proper help these days is no easy matter.

In my younger days I remember being in amazement at Howard Hughes and all his abilities. Little did I know at first, OCD would drive him to the mental edge and beyond.
Have you seen anybody about this OCD oldman?

I was diagnosed with the ADHD later in life. Still on a waiting list to see a professional for some meds. Only been 3 years or so. :biglaugh:

Yes, having something you can't control take control of your day to day life can be soul destroying. My school reports were the thing that made the psych say straight away... that's ADHD.

It's good to have it pinpointed and diagnosed though, I've spent most of my life thinking I was a useless nutjob.
I wear it as a badge of honour now! 🤪
The wait goes on for the meds, but cannabis really helps so I shall keep doing what i do.

OleReynard

Goddamnit.....hoping for a quick recovery for you both.

Almost here!
😆
I have not tested as yet, probably should thou to know if I have to isolate from her.

Ya know it's strange I worked at Menards and Ace as an essential worker.
Never had that shit, now I'm gonna be pissed if I have it now.

This hit her Saturday night, she couldn't get warm.
I had a night of chills and on/off too hot.
I fell weds I was contributing the reprocusions like headache which my neck was out.

I probably have it although she gets some colds and such and I don't.

Still have taste and smell, not much of an appetite.

Chiro said I had a helluva spot down there he was concerned about another herniated disk but I guess they can tell by touching other parts of your back

Latest posts

Latest posts