What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Hmmmm…
1725634042341.png

oldfogey8

a chilly 57 morning makes hot coffee even better

I have went deep down into the rabbit hole of the world mental illness , specifically treatment modalities and let me tell you , bluntly , it’s a fvcked up world that needs help

one is basically on their own when looking for answers

now back to reality , this schitt here is the real deal

View attachment 19060981
A couple of the stated side effects of SSRI’s are violent ideation and suicide which are symptoms they are prescribed to treat. That is some common core math level evil…

oldmaninbc

It's because of the dust off the medium gets sucked into it
Well, I'm ready for this indoor grow season I have new 4 fans. Just have to live with the short life of the fans. They do gather a lot of dust I give them a good cleaning when I get my tent ready for the season. As long as my inline fan keeps working that will be good as it is more expensive to replace.

hello and good day Olereynard, hope your not feeling worse than what you were.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
getting ready to hit the road...need to get a few things done at the office including checking out the trees that have been cut back for a well...getting in touch with the health department has proven difficult...1 person for all the county well permits and she's on vacation...I'm thinking of taking Ivan to the beach this weekend...he's never been in water deep enough to swim...

oldmaninbc

It's hard to say not knowing the history of the seeds creators but my guess would be that you have more people selling seeds without taking the time to cultivate quality in their seeds. I forget his name or what he was calling his strain but I remember there was this one guy on OverGrow.com that had been working on developing his strain for 10 years and he still didn't feel it was ready for market. I would guess that with all the new places where it's legal to grow that there is an influx of people who think, any seed produce is good enough to sell.
It seems like seed sellers hire seed producers to produce their seeds for them. I wonder how many sellers actually produce their own strains anymore. You could have 20 different seed sellers all selling seed with a different name but produced by the same seed producers. The whole cannabis concept has become so commercialized it's hardly what it was even 10 years ago. For better or worse it's on fast movement.
A person has to do their homework when buying seed strains these days. You have to be savvy.

Latest posts

Latest posts