What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Like these…golden teachers. Homegrown by me. I do partake in these now and then…

14 grams? Wow
I can’t imagine…
View attachment 19057462
I gave up drying my mushrooms, I now make a tea with the fresh ones and a pinch of citric acid, then make ice cubes in single doses. They store forever it seems, with no loss of potency.

Just pop one in a beer on a Friday night and away we go.
I've had no more than 15g wet (approx 1.5g dry) using that approach.
The come up is fast and hard, hold onto the corner of the sofa kinda hard, but then I'm up and down in 4 hours at most.
I try not to vape when I think I'm coming down, or the house gets all melty again. 🫠

I might get some jars going again over the winter. Works well at that time of year around here.

Morning Ol'farts!

I've got lots of mushroom growing books on pdf on my googley drive, I can drop a share link if any Ol'farts are interested?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Sunday morning old farts and kindly fartesses.
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day starting at 62F and predicted to reach 87F.

My new Kindle is Series 11 and they've fixed the switch problem with Series 10, so maybe losing the old one was the gods way of reducing my frustration level..................

An empty calendar today open to joy, amazement, and wanton debauchery, whichever comes first.

woman-holding-sun-sunset-front-view-back-light-faithful-silhouette-beach-sunrise-warm-backgrou...jpg

OleReynard

I gave up drying my mushrooms, I now make a tea with the fresh ones and a pinch of citric acid, then make ice cubes in single doses. They store forever it seems, with no loss of potency.

Just pop one in a beer on a Friday night and away we go.
I've had no more than 15g wet (approx 1.5g dry) using that approach.
The come up is fast and hard, hold onto the corner of the sofa kinda hard, but then I'm up and down in 4 hours at most.
I try not to vape when I think I'm coming down, or the house gets all melty again. 🫠

I might get some jars going again over the winter. Works well at that time of year around here.

Morning Ol'farts!

I've got lots of mushroom growing books on pdf on my googley drive, I can drop a share link if any Ol'farts are interested?
Hands up and got the Mr. Kotter Mr. Kotter thing going

Latest posts

Latest posts