What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rat diesel!

ratdiesel 2.jpg

oldfogey8

How are you growing them? Grains? Or are you using brown rice flour and verm.? (PF-Tek).
I love doing PF-Tek. So simple.
I have done the PF-Tek a couple of times with PE liquid culture. All the jars fully colonized then just never developed pins and eventually started showing green mold contamination. The only success I have had was using bags which I know are frowned upon by the experts over at shroomery. I also lucked out and got a couple flushes from cakes I put out in the woods behind my house.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good morning peoples...didn't get out of bed yesterday...:eek:
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get well brother!
She needs more sun. Starting to stretch. Moved her to a sunnier spot.

View attachment 19057894
Why that little slut! Knocked up already!

They do love the sun! I set her mother and pups outside during the summer and move her indoors when it rains, or the low temperature drops below 50F.

Once indoors for the winter, I quit once a week watering her and start misting her every morning.

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
And tires! You need lots of tires.
So far this week, I’ve replaced six trailer tires and I have four more replaced next week. There’s plenty of tread left on the tire, but because of the crap they’re putting in the mix instead of rubber, the tread completely separates from the band core. It doesn’t take but a few miles and a hot road to separate the two, which happened to me last week.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So far this week, I’ve replaced six trailer tires and I have four more replaced next week. There’s plenty of tread left on the tire, but because of the crap they’re putting in the mix instead of rubber, the tread completely separates from the band core. It doesn’t take but a few miles and a hot road to separate the two, which happened to me last week.
Wow! What brand?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
This morning Bubba decided to cross two fences while being called and try and start some shit with the neighbors dog.
Ran him down he would not come so had to shoot on him hook his head and give him some dirty boxing lessons........3 times.
Knees amd elbows are a bit skinned up and Bubba is VERY sorry.
😵
Sucks it went down that way but it nas been coming and he will be a better dog for it.
It was like rasslin a bear.
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
This morning Bubba decided to cross two fences while being called and try and start some shit with the neighbors dog.
Ran him down he would not come so had to shoot on him hook his head and give him some dirty boxing lessons........3 times.
Knees amd elbows are a bit skinned up and Bubba is VERY sorry.
😵
Sucks it went down that way but it nas been coming and he will be a better dog for it.
It was like rasslin a bear.
😆
Wow, I’ll bet. Think he will do it again? Like hitting the potatoes every day

Latest posts

Latest posts