What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Wow! What brand?
this particular brand was carlyle...8 ply sidewalls are great but the sidewalls always crack after 6-8 years...
This morning Bubba decided to cross two fences while being called and try and start some shit with the neighbors dog.
Ran him down he would not come so had to shoot on him hook his head and give him some dirty boxing lessons........3 times.
Knees amd elbows are a bit skinned up and Bubba is VERY sorry.
😵
Sucks it went down that way but it nas been coming and he will be a better dog for it.
It was like rasslin a bear.
😆
you gotta give them a "meet God" moment or they will push the limits until they're out of control...he's too big to fight off...Ivan has had a few moments when he's tested me...better to establish the pecking order while young...when he gets strong you better be the boss, but you already knew that...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
this particular brand was carlyle...8 ply sidewalls are great but the sidewalls always crack after 6-8 years...

you gotta give them a "meet God" moment or they will push the limits until they're out of control...he's too big to fight off...Ivan has had a few moments when he's tested me...better to establish the pecking order while young...when he gets strong you better be the boss, but you already knew that...
Must be a day for bad dogs. My Arlo caused a bunch of ruckus this morning when two little dogs in front of us on our walk saw a cat. I had to use his pinch collar to the point of him doing a flip all fours off the ground. I give him credit sometimes for being “slow” but I don’t like him sassing me and talking back. He gave a good yelp when he flipped and I hated doing it but that’s what it took to bring him back to reality.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Wow, I’ll bet. Think he will do it again? Like hitting the potatoes every day
Time will tell but my guess is he got my point.

you gotta give them a "meet God" moment or they will push the limits until they're out of control...he's too big to fight off...Ivan has had a few moments when he's tested me...better to establish the pecking order while young...when he gets strong you better be the boss, but yo
Must be a day for bad dogs. My Arlo caused a bunch of ruckus this morning when two little dogs in front of us on our walk saw a cat. I had to use his pinch collar to the point of him doing a flip all fours off the ground. I give him credit sometimes for being “slow” but I don’t like him sassing me and talking back. He gave a good yelp when he flipped and I hated doing it but that’s what it took to bring him back to reality.
Sadly dogs aren't humans and at the end of the day need to know being physically checked is the bottom line or you lose control and dogs die and people get injured.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

He took it very well zero aggression towards me didn't try to bite his way out of it and he is very contrite now.
Neighbors barn cat was in our yard he saw it took off and when I called immediately stopped his charge turned around and trotted back to me and sat on my feet.
He is a very smart dog and knows exactly what he did wrong.
Iron hand in a velvet glove.
🐕

BumSplodgeBrownPants

He took it very well zero aggression towards me didn't try to bite his way out of it and he is very contrite now.
Neighbors barn cat was in our yard he saw it took off and when I called immediately stopped his charge turned around and trotted back to me and sat on my feet.
He is a very smart dog and knows exactly what he did wrong.
Iron hand in a velvet glove.
🐕
IMG_0428.jpeg

I’ve just told him Bubba was naughty and this was his look…