What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I should have been in charge of that this time. And yes I have a lovely container thank you so much for reminding me for next outing. The problem really was not the container this time it was that there was only 1 joint in it but it was nice for the ride home. The mermaid party was everything I thought it would be. Hundreds of small mermaids running around everywhere. No water either except for a giant fish tank two of the were hanging out for photo shoots. They hauled the mermaids around in wagons to get from one place to another.
View attachment 19053740
View attachment 19053741
and there were no kids in our party either. We hung out for a while then went to a wing place for wings and beer. Home now still have not vIsited my friend who is leaving tomorrow.
Meet any Mermen was asked by a unknown nosy person😊

jokerman

Premium user
I use a red ryder and shoot them in the ass when they first learn to come.
Just stings doesn't break the skin and works very quickly.
😆

Use the E collars on jack russells with great effect one of the best training tools for those stubborn little scrappers.
Baby only takes a sound and she instantly responds whereas Bubba thinks he will do it when he is ready........slowly with much side eye.
He also knows I take a step in his direction it sets a correction in motion so he knows exactly how far I can be pushed.........and lives on the edge.
😆
kinda like his Pappy😊☝️

jokerman

Premium user
Im not that old🙄😊
Im actually older.☝️
I should have been in charge of that this time. And yes I have a lovely container thank you so much for reminding me for next outing. The problem really was not the container this time it was that there was only 1 joint in it but it was nice for the ride home. The mermaid party was everything I thought it would be. Hundreds of small mermaids running around everywhere. No water either except for a giant fish tank two of the were hanging out for photo shoots. They hauled the mermaids around in wagons to get from one place to another.
View attachment 19053740
View attachment 19053741
and there were no kids in our party either. We hung out for a while then went to a wing place for wings and beer. Home now still have not vIsited my friend who is leaving tomorrow.
IMHO If I was Spongebob Squarepants I would rather live with that Mermaid than a pineapple under the sea ,for obvious reasons

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
428601436_370672269228075_5613498012019575743_n.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I use a red ryder and shoot them in the ass when they first learn to come.
Just stings doesn't break the skin and works very quickly.
😆

Use the E collars on jack russells with great effect one of the best training tools for those stubborn little scrappers.
Baby only takes a sound and she instantly responds whereas Bubba thinks he will do it when he is ready........slowly with much side eye.
He also knows I take a step in his direction it sets a correction in motion so he knows exactly how far I can be pushed.........and lives on the edge.
😆
That’s my Arlo. He looks at me without moving sometimes until I make a couple steps towards him. Little effer he also lives on the edge.

Latest posts

Latest posts