What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
In the 1970s my older brothers were buying freezer bags stuffed full of bud for $ 20 dollars.
Let's see for me in the 1970's here in the mid Atlantic there was a fair amount of Mexican brick weed loaded with seeds and stems that nobody really like but many bought anyway because they couldnt afford to pay much and it was the cheapest at $15 an ounce There was also a fair amount of Columbian Rad and Gold coming in thru Florida with not very many seed and litte in the way of stems going for $35 and ounc and ounces then were 4 fingers tall and 2-3 fingers thick. That was fairly steady as well but you had to have good connections. There was also a fairly steady flow of Jamaican at $20 per ounce. Also if you had good connections there would be occasional premium weed avaiable like Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, that also went for $35 an ounce. On rarer occasions there would be Thai Stick ither sold as being dipped in hash oil or sometimes alledgedly dipped in Opium. On even rarer occasions there would be incredible lime green sinsimilla with purple hairs coming out of Hawaii with an incredible smell and probably the best high bud for bud. That usually went for $50 to $60 because it was in great demand but so hard to find. Then there were grams of pretty decent hash going for $5 per gram and supposedly out of the Middle East. There were also gram vials of Hashoil that were $15 per vial and was decent but nothing exceptional. Those were the good old days until the paraquat spraying and the market drying up for several years into the 1980's. Lots of very fond memories of those days. I was very fortunate in those days because even though I was just a typical pot head in high school one of my older brothers was one of the guys considered to be a good connection.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
View attachment 19053569
Ten fucking seconds and he's right the fuck back at it with the taters again.
🙃
He is young and probably doesn’t comprehend that what he’s doing is not something he should do. I’m sure you’re aware that whatever your reaction is will imprint on him so be easy on the big boy… Ivan and I went to the office today to pick some equipment up and apparently he saw a rabbit on the other side of the busy road. He took off after the rabbit and I barked the command and sure enough he stopped right where the rolling gate goes. I was quite surprised that he listens so well. Your pack will figure out what’s right and wrong and probably be the best canines you’ve ever had.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Yeah, I’m OK for the most part. It’s just all this bullshit going on with my health. It’s still in question and it seems like everything I did from when I walked out of the door this morning till now has been a shit show. Me not having my truck has thrown me into left field with the way I do things. I go back to the shop today. I realize I don’t have any straps for my lift so I had to do some rigging and use the 5/16 cable in a winch to hold the entire machine down while I drove 40 miles to my house… I bought two new tires and I have two more that are rotten on the trailer plus no spare so I’ll end up buying five tires this week. On a good note I have an appointment with a vascular surgeon on Tuesday at noon to discuss what is going on with my peripheral arterial disease… I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if I got admitted that very day for surgery…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Another day and one more plant done. Girls got tea and I am pooped. 4 plants down and two to go. House reeks of pot. Gonna have to do something about that ....plumber will be here Monday.

Here is a picture of today's work. High Chew. Currently my favorite strain. Good yield, easy to grow and trim. The bag appeal is what does it though.

I need one more strain to round out the current starting line up. I gave up all my strains thinking I was gonna move last year. Haven't been able to get any of them back.....gone like a fart in the wind.

The Chem 91, High Chew and Demon Fruit are all keepers....One or maybe two will make me happy.

IMG_20240824_130012031.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Yeah, I’m OK for the most part. It’s just all this bullshit going on with my health. It’s still in question and it seems like everything I did from when I walked out of the door this morning till now has been a shit show. Me not having my truck has thrown me into left field with the way I do things. I go back to the shop today. I realize I don’t have any straps for my lift so I had to do some rigging and use the 5/16 cable in a winch to hold the entire machine down while I drove 40 miles to my house… I bought two new tires and I have two more that are rotten on the trailer plus no spare so I’ll end up buying five tires this week. On a good note I have an appointment with a vascular surgeon on Tuesday at noon to discuss what is going on with my peripheral arterial disease… I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if I got admitted that very day for surgery…
Some people would take that as a sign to take it easy ya know.

I hope they can fix it surgically and they do it immediately........ correctly the first time.
Dogs already are the best ones ever taters are toxic for dogs is my only concern.
😆
Another day and one more plant done. Girls got tea and I am pooped. 4 plants down and two to go. House reeks of pot. Gonna have to do something about that ....plumber will be here Monday.

Here is a picture of today's work. High Chew. Currently my favorite strain. Good yield, easy to grow and trim. The bag appeal is what does it though.

I need one more strain to round out the current starting line up. I gave up all my strains thinking I was gonna move last year. Haven't been able to get any of them back.....gone like a fart in the wind.

The Chem 91, High Chew and Demon Fruit are all keepers....One or maybe two will make me happy.

View attachment 19053684
That's really pretty bud!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I guess I’ll find out Tuesday after the doctor examines my records and my films. I believe I’m going to take a nap before I go unload all my equipment… I have to go through the fuel system on my loader tomorrow and then jack up the trailer and remove all four tires to get the rubber replaced…

Pute certainly does grow very pretty flowers… I am looking at about 30% Amber on my TT plants but I’m going to wait until I see more… I smoked my first joint off of the last girl crush plant and I don’t remember anything after I did. I only smoked 3/4 of a joint and ended up sleeping on the other one I rolled…

OleReynard

He can be incredibly stubborn about things at times.
This week its the taters and honeysuckle bushes and running up the driveway.
😏
Sometimes it takes a 2 x 4 hate to say it I know I'm gonna get booed
I know when i was training Setters having to actually to run after them to set them straight.
A sling shot with baby potatoes works awesome also.

Last edited:

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Dog, get yourself an e-collar and I guarantee you won’t have to use it but a few times before Bubba figures out that he doesn’t want anything to do with those potatoes. It seems Ivan was compelled to go after my hogs until I got that collar. Now when I drive my 4 x 4 over there, he just trots next to me and doesn’t go after the pigs anymore… it only takes three or four times using it for them to get the idea… the smarter The dog is the fewer time you’ll have to push the button…

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I use a red ryder and shoot them in the ass when they first learn to come.
Just stings doesn't break the skin and works very quickly.
😆

Use the E collars on jack russells with great effect one of the best training tools for those stubborn little scrappers.
Baby only takes a sound and she instantly responds whereas Bubba thinks he will do it when he is ready........slowly with much side eye.
He also knows I take a step in his direction it sets a correction in motion so he knows exactly how far I can be pushed.........and lives on the edge.
😆

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
They work for some dogs not all, have used e collars before.
Sometimes stubborn is just stubborn
018.jpg

This is the most stubborn,uncorrectable,assholish dog I have ever met.
Wont respond to e collars or ANY training whatsoever....... none,zero does not see himself as subordinate at all,you are.
A monster most foul and a blight upon my existence.
Has my wife completely enthralled......... little bastard.
😆

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Do you not have any type of container that could hold a joint ever so nice?🙄
I should have been in charge of that this time. And yes I have a lovely container thank you so much for reminding me for next outing. The problem really was not the container this time it was that there was only 1 joint in it but it was nice for the ride home. The mermaid party was everything I thought it would be. Hundreds of small mermaids running around everywhere. No water either except for a giant fish tank two of the were hanging out for photo shoots. They hauled the mermaids around in wagons to get from one place to another.
IMG_0448.jpeg

IMG_0450.jpeg

and there were no kids in our party either. We hung out for a while then went to a wing place for wings and beer. Home now still have not vIsited my friend who is leaving tomorrow.

jokerman

Premium user
Let's see for me in the 1970's here in the mid Atlantic there was a fair amount of Mexican brick weed loaded with seeds and stems that nobody really like but many bought anyway because they couldnt afford to pay much and it was the cheapest at $15 an ounce There was also a fair amount of Columbian Rad and Gold coming in thru Florida with not very many seed and litte in the way of stems going for $35 and ounc and ounces then were 4 fingers tall and 2-3 fingers thick. That was fairly steady as well but you had to have good connections. There was also a fairly steady flow of Jamaican at $20 per ounce. Also if you had good connections there would be occasional premium weed avaiable like Acapulco Gold, Panama Red, that also went for $35 an ounce. On rarer occasions there would be Thai Stick ither sold as being dipped in hash oil or sometimes alledgedly dipped in Opium. On even rarer occasions there would be incredible lime green sinsimilla with purple hairs coming out of Hawaii with an incredible smell and probably the best high bud for bud. That usually went for $50 to $60 because it was in great demand but so hard to find. Then there were grams of pretty decent hash going for $5 per gram and supposedly out of the Middle East. There were also gram vials of Hashoil that were $15 per vial and was decent but nothing exceptional. Those were the good old days until the paraquat spraying and the market drying up for several years into the 1980's. Lots of very fond memories of those days. I was very fortunate in those days because even though I was just a typical pot head in high school one of my older brothers was one of the guys considered to be a good connection.
Im not that old🙄😊

Magu🌈

I am the youngest of 6 kids and all my siblings were cool. My oldest brothers graduated from high school in 1969. They grew up with a guy who became the biggest pot dealer in the county. He was a nice fellow and treated me like his little brother and he was at our house all the time. Anyway, when I started getting high at the age of 14 the older kids tried to act like they were cooler than me. Until the biggest drug dealer in town walked up to me, handed me a beer and smoked a joint with me while we talked about my family. Then he told me to hop into his Corvette and we would cruise around. 🤣 Everyone kissed my ass after that. 😂

Latest posts

Latest posts