What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Another day and one more plant done. Girls got tea and I am pooped. 4 plants down and two to go. House reeks of pot. Gonna have to do something about that ....plumber will be here Monday.

Here is a picture of today's work. High Chew. Currently my favorite strain. Good yield, easy to grow and trim. The bag appeal is what does it though.

I need one more strain to round out the current starting line up. I gave up all my strains thinking I was gonna move last year. Haven't been able to get any of them back.....gone like a fart in the wind.

The Chem 91, High Chew and Demon Fruit are all keepers....One or maybe two will make me happy.

View attachment 19053684
That's a sweet looking bud, nice work!

oldfogey8

‘The Science’, as I see it, tells me if I snort some coke, take some opiates and benzo’s thrn smoke a little weed, I won’t get COVID.

I also know for a fact that if I don’t get tested, I will think I have a cold, the flu or allergies and go on living life like humans have since Lucy, the oldest known fossilized hominid…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I did get this little samplett of real dispensary weed today. Hardly looks like anything but I’m looking forward to trying it.
IMG_0451.jpeg