What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How would you like to be a “MALE” Lady bug…..racist if you ask me!
Just be glad you’re not a male angler fish >>> “Undeterred, he uses his small, sharp teeth to latch onto his intended's side, holding on for the rest of his (and her) life. In some species the male becomes a permanent parasite on the female, his small body left simply trailing along in the water beside hers. Slowly he fuses to her, becoming an irremovable appendage.”
IMG_3468.jpeg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Just be glad you’re not a male angler fish >>> “Undeterred, he uses his small, sharp teeth to latch onto his intended's side, holding on for the rest of his (and her) life. In some species the male becomes a permanent parasite on the female, his small body left simply trailing along in the water beside hers. Slowly he fuses to her, becoming an irremovable appendage.” View attachment 19051680
Bloody hell 😳 - that's one UGLY fish - and if I was fused to it - my blood pressure would shoot up - and I'd have to phone the cardiology department at St Thomas's Hospital - at least 😉

Mind you they do say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - If that's the case - then that male UGLY fish needs new contact lenses - or even laser operations -

BrassNwood

Veteran
C-O-M-P-T-O-N and the city they call Long Beach

What's it like there? Anyone ever go through South Central LA?
< ----lives in Long Beach, California
I didn't lose anything in Compton, so I have no reason to visit. I used to pick up wholesale auto parts in South Central LA for the store. Not for the weak of hearts. Stay on the freeways and you are safe enough. Getting off anywhere near downtown is a risky adventure.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Bloody hell 😳 - that's one UGLY fish - and if I was fused to it - my blood pressure would shoot up - and I'd have to phone the cardiology department at St Thomas's Hospital - at least 😉

Mind you they do say that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' - If that's the case - then that male UGLY fish needs new contact lenses - or even laser operations -
Yes it’s surprising that they are not extinct right? Beauty is in the eyes of the blind maybe?

Littleleaf

Veteran
The big cam cummins truck that bit me is buttoned up and ready to be picked up. So glad to be done with it....

Some pics of a couple crosses. I know pollen chunking :spank:

Pure Michigan x sour bubble. I think this one should produce a keeper or two.

michgan sour.jpg

This is a Thai crossed for a neighbor. He asked. We'll see if it turns out. You never know...

sour thai.jpg
thai.jpg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

oldmaninbc

The unfortunate reality is when a government plays with interest rates to control inflation someone will always get hurt and there is just no way to avoid that. It's all about what is best for the greatest number of people. As the old saying goes , "you got to break a few eggs to make an omlett".
At one time savings were considered a positive thing, now the emphasis is on debt. To me, there is something wrong with that reversal.

hello and good day HempKat