What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

The other kwik Cindy 99 pheno. More closer to the description

Attachments

• CC206EA9-43B2-4539-A8FF-BF78C65934B8.jpeg
    CC206EA9-43B2-4539-A8FF-BF78C65934B8.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 39
  • 0FEB8376-0B90-43E4-9B14-C1859CC95F0B.jpeg
    0FEB8376-0B90-43E4-9B14-C1859CC95F0B.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
  • BCB1E34A-3506-4441-B249-E7664CEE0DA8.jpeg
    BCB1E34A-3506-4441-B249-E7664CEE0DA8.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39

kro-magnon

Veteran
Beautiful plants who are an excellent representation of what I imagine when I think of C99.
I'm curious about your C99xNYCD, what type of smells come from this cross? I know there is a plant called Sour Apple(C99xSourDiesel) who has a green apple smell/taste, is there some phenotypes similar to that in your cross?

JAWS

Beautiful plants who are an excellent representation of what I imagine when I think of C99.
I'm curious about your C99xNYCD, what type of smells come from this cross? I know there is a plant called Sour Apple(C99xSourDiesel) who has a green apple smell/taste, is there some phenotypes similar to that in your cross?
ahh i did not make those, there from my main masters list. those are from what i got from others.

peace ..

Captain Red Eye

Not sure where people are on Kingdom Organic's (the Rev) c99 version?

According to his website description his F4 are from the original bros grimm seeds.
I've gone through several packs of this and usually found "the fig smelling" one and ran it a few times. Each time finished under 60 days and had a good to very good high.

Wondering if I'd be reinventing the wheel and if somebody else has already crossed the KOS x Joey Weed, and if so what the results may have been?

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@LostTribe Here is a terrible pic of the new c99 pineapple sent to me by Mr soul, definitely pineapple terps flower rosin squished over 22%. Second is genius s1 he sent as well.
This looks 👍 you know I’ve been wondering it’s been quite a while since he brought it back …wonder if by now he’s got it dialed it in so that it is more true to the original F1 …?

Not sure where people are on Kingdom Organic's (the Rev) c99 version?

According to his website description his F4 are from the original bros grimm seeds.
I've gone through several packs of this and usually found "the fig smelling" one and ran it a few times. Each time finished under 60 days and had a good to very good high.

Wondering if I'd be reinventing the wheel and if somebody else has already crossed the KOS x Joey Weed, and if so what the results may have been?
Have u tried his iron Cindy or deep chunk? Bought them but haven’t run them yet

Captain Red Eye

Have u tried his iron Cindy or deep chunk? Bought them but haven’t run them yet

Haven't tried his Iron Cindy or Deep Chunk, although they've both caught my eye when I check out his seed selections. The Rev is prone to writing some enticing descriptions about his offerings, but I'm betting both of those will live up to being at least good, if not very good. Good luck with them!

Tried his Chunky Cherry Malawi eons ago outdoors and the last few years have run thru several packs of his F4 C99 indoors. I've been happy with his C99 and intend to do some kind of C99 seed increase this winter, with at least one side coming from the Rev's C99. I've got a cozy little tent set aside for the males to live in, just will need to find the right one(s).

Haven't tried his Iron Cindy or Deep Chunk, although they've both caught my eye when I check out his seed selections. The Rev is prone to writing some enticing descriptions about his offerings, but I'm betting both of those will live up to being at least good, if not very good. Good luck with them!

Tried his Chunky Cherry Malawi eons ago outdoors and the last few years have run thru several packs of his F4 C99 indoors. I've been happy with his C99 and intend to do some kind of C99 seed increase this winter, with at least one side coming from the Rev's C99. I've got a cozy little tent set aside for the males to live in, just will need to find the right one(s).
Nice I’m growing kwik Cindy right now. I’ll lyk how it is. Although it will be my first time growing and trying Cindy so not sure what to expect

Captain Red Eye

Nice I’m growing kwik Cindy right now. I’ll lyk how it is. Although it will be my first time growing and trying Cindy so not sure what to expect

A kwik Cindy update when the time comes will be much appreciated. Curious about the smells and finish time.

That kwik website is loaded with global strains. Two cups of coffee and a joint later and now there's a bunch of other strains on my bucket list. :)