What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
He slept right next to the sofa I sleep on - and I was up at 4am - took him downstairs for an early morn'in walk - and he pooped outside - his first poop with us - so I picked it up in a bag and binned it - happy that he didn't poo indoors - then returned home and I had to go - so shut the toilet door on him - to have some privacy when achieving my ablutions - and he got all upset - with some whining - because I'd closed the door on him - he seems to be very attached to me already - my son gets back from his 9 day Army Cadets summer camp today - and this little mutt was for him initially - so hopefully he can take over some of the doggie duties - and the dog likes him too - then I can get away - feed the cats and get to the gym - since my wife works 10am-10pm - and my daughter isn't so enamoured with the little dog - yet - although she is slowly getting to enjoy him a bit -

I guess our routines and lifestyle has to change a tad now to incorporate the little fella - who is fulla fun and life - and makes me happy too -
View attachment 19043903
😊
Sounds like you are the man as far as Loki is concerned.
He has enough love for everyone no worries about that!

Unca Walt

420club
I’m with you. Everyone makes their own choices on their health. We prolly all have our dirty little secret habits too like I do which we don’t always talk about (well except for Joe anyways…😂). I usually cook most nights. Sometimes a delightful meal like I’m making right now
View attachment 19043753
‘sometimes junk food or leftovers. Sometime too many cookies which may be tonight as I just took the last batch out of the oven. 😳
‘I try to manage my weight by not going over that spot but when I do, I know just how to eat the next couple days to bring it back down. We do a couple of dog walks a day and a bike ride but then I do like my cig after I eat too so who am I to tell anyone how to eat or live their life. I do like hearing about how certain diets are effective to those who chose to try one and have done the meat cheese and egg diet many times to lose weight and get back on track.
im glad yall are talking this out as it’s interesting how we all eat to me. Especially those in other places far from home.
Woman, you continue to amaze me. You are One Of Those**

**The kind husbands are lucky to get.

Unca Walt

420club
He slept right next to the sofa I sleep on - and I was up at 4am - took him downstairs for an early morn'in walk - and he pooped outside - his first poop with us - so I picked it up in a bag and binned it - happy that he didn't poo indoors - then returned home and I had to go - so shut the toilet door on him - to have some privacy when achieving my ablutions - and he got all upset - with some whining - because I'd closed the door on him - he seems to be very attached to me already - my son gets back from his 9 day Army Cadets summer camp today - and this little mutt was for him initially - so hopefully he can take over some of the doggie duties - and the dog likes him too - then I can get away - feed the cats and get to the gym - since my wife works 10am-10pm - and my daughter isn't so enamoured with the little dog - yet - although she is slowly getting to enjoy him a bit -

I guess our routines and lifestyle has to change a tad now to incorporate the little fella - who is fulla fun and life - and makes me happy too -
View attachment 19043903
😊
Oh. He is adorabobble.

Unca Walt

420club
It seems I’ll have another day in bed today. I woke up at 3 AM with severe stomach pains and they are still with me. I’ve canceled my plans and my trip to the gym today and I’m just going to sit back and take it easy. I don’t have much of a choice today. I’m very fortunate. I have two very understanding dogs that are not giving me any grief whatsoever about staying in bed.
Oh shit. I did not see this until 3AM today. How are you now?

Unca Walt

420club
I just pulled the negative wire off, when I should have pull both off.
Oh, dear. You just replicated (and got fargin lucky) what I saw happen under those conditions.

I hope you get professional treatment promptly. Please do so. Nevermind. Catchin' up.

And the one I saw was a gasoline fire (which at first I thought you had, also). Jeez. You just passed one of those "tests" <-- To see if you live or die with the same roll of dice.

Ya gotta get the breaks. It has nothing to do with skill. Congratulations, Lucky @Littleleaf.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

420club
Awright. Back to money. According to the Fed, we are officially in a recession. Gee. They noticed? The HUGE money $$ says there is not going to be a recession. There is going to be a crash.

Here is where yer Unca looks... It takes five seconds to get the message -- Berkshire is Warren Buffet. Warren Buffet now has $277 BILLION dollars cash in hand because he dumped stocks (including Apple!). So what do YOU think the stock market is going to do? Hm?

1722935449812.png

1722935655800.png

Click on this X --> 18 Million, 300 Thousand people have have already: o_O

https://x.com/RadarHits/status/1820091232770572794

Last edited:

Magu🌈

Good morning people. 🌞 I am soooo tired. 🥱 Ive been working from daylight till dark and this heat is kicking my ass. 🤬 That is wonderful that you have a dog Gypsy. Animals are good for the soul. 🥰 @farmerlion . I have a little deer friend that follows me everywhere. We have been companions for about 3 years. How are your plants doing? Well, the sun is coming up so I gotta get with it. Peace. 🌈

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

View attachment 19043903
😊
Looking at his eyes, he still appears to have some anxiety. Considering what Loki has been through, it is not surprising that he is holding on tight to you as his known island of safety.

I can only imagine how we would feel under similar circumstances..............................

He no doubt also recognizes you as the alpha. Miss Layla deeply loves both Grayfox and me, but she comes to me when she is scared of fireworks.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous again here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 82F. I have the doors and windows open and fans going to cool the house down from yesterday.

I dug out the crabgrass from our front rose garden, where it was growing too close to the roses to dose with Roundup. Amazing plant! I've never had crabgrass here for as far back as I can remember, and yet suddenly this year there is an infestation in the front ornamental gardens.

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning Folks
Making muffins of the blueberry variety😊

Quote of the Day: "Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself."
Marcus Tullius Cicero - Orator,Electrician and Statesman (106 - 43 BC)

View attachment 19043903
😊
My God we have good looking dogs in our group☝️

cola

This amazing American athlete has not lost in competition in over 5 years. She is simply unfazed. Opponents do not want to grapple with her at this Olympics. They are getting warned and then penalized consistently for passivity. :ninja:

USA's Amit Elor UPSETS No. 1 Tosun Cavusoglu (click link)​

USA's Amit Elor CEDES NOTHING to Wiktoria Choluj in wrestling QF (click link)​

Last edited:

oldfogey8

View attachment 19043903
😊
We rescued a pup a couple of months ago. He latched onto me as his bestie at the shelter and followed me EVERYWHERE for a good month. Whined when I used the toilet behind a closed door as well. It took a while for him to accept that I can’t be around 24/7 but has settled in and doesn’t stress when I pop out to run errands while my wife is still home. My guess is Loki will glom into your son quickly as he is probably more active and thus more fun than you. I don’t have kids in my house anymore so I don’t have that relief valve so to speak but the upside is my boy Zig has at least doubled my activity level. We go for at least 4 walks a day up for me from 0-2 WPD. I think @dogzter or @jokerman who said when I first got Zig that a dog is the best piece of exercise equipment known to man. Zig is also good at chillaxin’ as well though…
IMG_3741.jpeg

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesay. The week cruises on, and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

oldfogey8

Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19043977 View attachment 19043978

Gorgeous again here starting at 57F and predicted to reach 82F. I have the doors and windows open and fans going to cool the house down from yesterday.

I dug out the crabgrass from our front rose garden, where it was growing too close to the roses to dose with Roundup. Amazing plant! I've never had crabgrass here for as far back as I can remember, and yet suddenly this year there is an infestation in the front ornamental gardens.
I have up battling crabgrass. It is hardy AF. There are products I believe are labeled as ‘pre-emergents’ that prevent the crabgrass from sprouting but it needs to be applied in the spring before the crabgrass emerges(imagine that?) so it is too late to use that this year. When I was battling it(before I surrendered), I got an odd bit of satisfaction by pulling young crabgrass plants up by the roots. One advantage of crabgrass is it seems drought resistant so it stays green even when my ‘normal’ grass dries out. My guess though is that droughts aren’t a problem in the Portland area😁.