What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What are you gonna do for your birthday Doober? We can't let this day go by unnoticed......
I put an ad on Facebook and Twitter for anyone to come to Dunkin donuts at 9am. Then cake and presents with Mom at like 11am. Then we'll each go to our own house for a few hours and rest and I'll smoke too and we will meet for Fenway Park at 7, Yankees at Red Sox grandstand 23. I think it's on ESPN.
Then I have Metallica at Gillette Stadium on Friday.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I put an ad on Facebook and Twitter for anyone to come to Dunkin donuts at 9am. Then cake and presents with Mom at like 11am. Then we'll each go to our own house for a few hours and rest and I'll smoke too and we will meet for Fenway Park at 7, Yankees at Red Sox grandstand 23. I think it's on ESPN.
Then I have Metallica at Gillette Stadium on Friday.
Funny, you look forward to your birthday......I dread mine.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hello and a very good morning to you GW, who is a erudite of an older man with lots of hair still:)

Speaking of dentists, a town I lived in before here for about 30 years, there was a dentist who came there through a gov't program. We became friends, we smoked, fished and had fun with our women. He was from Portland, his last name was Wilson. We were friends for years and years and then life happened and we lost touch.

Hope your day is as enjoyable as I imagine it will be for you.
I hate when that happens, I have a number of good friends that I lost touch with because our lives went in different directions. Now this many years later (50+) you have to start wondering if they're even alive any more? Every so often I search Facebook and other places on the internet but so far no luck. These were all friends from the days before the internet was available to the general public and none of these friends were likely to be into the internet so who knows if they're even able to be found on the internet?

Goldhedge

don't know why 'X' doesn't post any more... update perhaps??

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 11.19.43 AM.png

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Tomorrow - my 14 year old son if off to Army Cadets Summer Camp 🏕 - for 9 days we will be missing him dearly - my wife has never had him gone for longer than 2 days in the past - and she's kinda sad about that already 😢 - but the boy is over the moon with excitement with massive expectations of fun and the joy of being able to learn the practical field craft that army life brings - so I'm kinda catching a buzz from his super-upbeat attitude - and wish that I could go with him - 😆
I hope your son finds that the Army Cadets Summer Camp lives up to his expectations. Some kids have a funny way of making camp into a very different experience then it's advertised to be. With it only being 9 days oodds are in your son's favor, that's a long enough time to be interesting and meaningful but short enough to make it difficult for troublemakers to mess it up for everyone.

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Today I am cutting down and hanging my latest High Chew. Then I am gonna try to find time to press Kief. But mostly do more prep work for the carpet replace project. Will take more stuff down to the basement.

Just came in from the veggie garden....wow....maters from hell, cukes, beans, peas and don't forget the squash.

Gonna try and watch some Olympics. Funny, the whole country used to unite and cheer for the home team....I don't see or hear much anymore. I still cheer for the home team......always will.
We have had it on since opening ceremonies yesterday I like some of the unusual sports you don't see often like hand ball and badminton.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Today I am cutting down and hanging my latest High Chew. Then I am gonna try to find time to press Kief. But mostly do more prep work for the carpet replace project. Will take more stuff down to the basement.

Just came in from the veggie garden....wow....maters from hell, cukes, beans, peas and don't forget the squash.

Gonna try and watch some Olympics. Funny, the whole country used to unite and cheer for the home team....I don't see or hear much anymore. I still cheer for the home team......always will.
May as well get a bucket of Mr clean and do those baseboards too

Latest posts

Latest posts