What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We had guests over for dinner one time and the wife asked to try my cannabis tincture. She took one dropper full and later as we were sitting at the dinner table, I noted that she was just sitting there, so asked her if she was all right.

She replied that she would like to lie down, so I helped her stand and walk toward the living room sofa, but alas we have a sunken dining room and after she took the two steps up, she asked to lie down right there on the entry way carpet and not be touched or moved.

We put her husband in the guest room, but we just put a blanket over her and that is where she spent the night.

Probably a good idea for them to stay the night anyway, because the previous time that we had them over for dinner he tried dabbing and got lost driving home, where he had lived for the last 20 years or so.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'll reserve the upstairs guest room and break out the foam camping mats we can just roll you on to, in case you are unable to climb the stairs.

As long as you are here, you should plan an extra day to try Isolate, Live Resin, and Sugar Wax dabs. They work OK with White Lightning if you do them first but are a bad idea if you are already pushing it with the 130 proof.
The first and last time I drank what was called 'White Lightening' - was in an upstairs apartment on Sacramento Street in San Francisco - opposite The Fairmont Hotel -

Some good old hippy fella showed up from rural Tennesse - with a great accent - and a big jug full of this alcohol - that you could probably fuel a rocket with - and I preceeded to consume just a third of a long tall glass of it - mixed with orange juice and ice cubes - and after only 10 minutes or so - discovered that my ability to remain verticle/standing - was increasingly becoming compromised - so like a good boy - I went to my room - and left my roommate and the Southern gentleman to their own devices - crashed out - and woke up hours later - with my GF Constance sleeping soundly besides me -

I was still VERY disoriented and as drunk as the proverbial skunk - but realized that I needed to visit the toilet - as soon as possible - since my bladder was groaning under the pressure of needing to be emptied - so stark naked - I tried to stand up and get balanced enough to further my aims - of taking a much needed piss - in the toilet - but alas my body was not going to let me - and so it led to a VERY angry - and slightly wet Constance - packing up her stuff while calling me all the worst naughty names under the sun - and then heading for the exit/stairway - which led to the front door downstairs - and the street -

Stumbling badly - and almost falling over - under the effects of this 'White Lightening' - I tried to follow Constance - down the stairs - apologising profusely - falling most of the way down the stairs - then having the front door slammed in my wasted face - which stunned me - and made me gather the gumption to follow her further thru a fast opened door - which promptly slammed behind me - out onto a very busy Sacramento Street - around midnight on a Saturday - and when I finally stopped and looked for her - half way down that block - she was gone - and I was stark bollock naked - on a busy city street - on the busiest night of the week - weakly mueing 'Constance - I'm sorry' -

Last edited:

jokerman

Premium user
1722084439159.png

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We had guests over for dinner one time and the wife asked to try my cannabis tincture. She took one dropper full and later as we were sitting at the dinner table, I noted that she was just sitting there, so asked her if she was all right.

She replied that she would like to lie down, so I helped her stand and walk toward the living room sofa, but alas we have a sunken dining room and after she took the two steps up, she asked to lie down right there on the entry way carpet and not be touched or moved.

We put her husband in the guest room, but we just put a blanket over her and that is where she spent the night.

Probably a good idea for them to stay the night anyway, because the previous time that we had them over for dinner he tried dabbing and got lost driving home, where he had lived for the last 20 years or so.
I have a girlfriend that will lose her legs when she does edibles. That’s what happened to my momma when she had just one of your gummies 🤣 legs just don’t work…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning everyone. Today is our 33rd anniversary. Just have a plan of goofing off and made a reservation at our favorite “nice” place for dinner. Dogs are pestering us for a walk so I guess we will get that done first. Hope y’all have a swell day 🥰✌️