What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
1722095335155.png

Shaking the buds for the Kief / Hash
1722095425635.png

Action station
1722095473921.png

Usual haul
1722095608975.png

MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy hash capsules. Melt in your mouth goodness. 65mg each.

My current condition is going to play havoc on my normal routine. Aug 1st is one of the red-letter days where I kill the yard lights and start flower, take cuts off all the still veg stage plants and fill the cloner with them.

I'll need to spray for mildew and start my BT spraying on the 1st as well as the caterpillars are not far behind, and the moths can smell the cannabis in flower from the get-go. Little bastards if you let the first of them get established, they are in too deep for subsequent weekly treatments to reach and they don't consume any treated leaf.

I'll find out who my real friends are when I call in some favors as I'm in no shape to crawl under the plants looking for the buried name tags of the strains. I can likely do the actual inserting of the cuts into the rockwool cubes but much of the rest I'll need help with. Damn sure not up to mixing the BT and spraying the plants nor taking the cuts and such.

The spring harvest was small enough I'll not make hash from it, and I'll combine it with this summer run and pray come late Oct I'm fully recovered and up for my usual round of making hash and caps.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 19038894
Shaking the buds for the Kief / Hash
View attachment 19038895
Action station
View attachment 19038896
Usual haul
View attachment 19038897
MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy hash capsules. Melt in your mouth goodness. 65mg each.

My current condition is going to play havoc on my normal routine. Aug 1st is one of the red-letter days where I kill the yard lights and start flower, take cuts off all the still veg stage plants and fill the cloner with them.

I'll need to spray for mildew and start my BT spraying on the 1st as well as the caterpillars are not far behind, and the moths can smell the cannabis in flower from the get-go. Little bastards if you let the first of them get established, they are in too deep for subsequent weekly treatments to reach and they don't consume any treated leaf.

I'll find out who my real friends are when I call in some favors as I'm in no shape to crawl under the plants looking for the buried name tags of the strains. I can likely do the actual inserting of the cuts into the rockwool cubes but much of the rest I'll need help with. Damn sure not up to mixing the BT and spraying the plants nor taking the cuts and such.

The spring harvest was small enough I'll not make hash from it, and I'll combine it with this summer run and pray come late Oct I'm fully recovered and up for my usual round of making hash and caps.
You have been busy

oldmaninbc

Good morning everyone. Today is our 33rd anniversary. Just have a plan of goofing off and made a reservation at our favorite “nice” place for dinner. Dogs are pestering us for a walk so I guess we will get that done first. Hope y’all have a swell day 🥰✌️
Hello Sub, have a very good day on your 33rd anniversary. 🐕🐕🚶🏻‍♀️🫶🏻

Those kind of numbers(33) just don't happen, it takes commitment and understanding.
Congratulations to you both.

Goldhedge

I put an ad on Facebook and Twitter for anyone to come to Dunkin donuts at 9am. Then cake and presents with Mom at like 11am. Then we'll each go to our own house for a few hours and rest and I'll smoke too and we will meet for Fenway Park at 7, Yankees at Red Sox grandstand 23. I think it's on ESPN.
Then I have Metallica at Gillette Stadium on Friday.
Happiest of birth days Doober!

ost

i refuse to play their game. since i moved here i see them all over. if one of those things get in my face for misgendering or whatever ill beat the brakes off them like a man. im a nice guy but i wont tolerate being put in a position like ive seen them flip out on YT. they need to learn how to act in public society.
sounds like the younger crowd has a problem admitim who they are,only two male , female!

Latest posts

Latest posts