What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Cool here low 70's, the heat broke over the weekend, not above 80 here rest of the week
Summers about done in this neck of the woods.
The Maples will start to throw colors here mid next month.
Off to Park Rapids looking at a cabin on a private lake today.

Housing market sucks sellers market right now if you got a nice house.
10 buyers and usually an auction
Nothing on the market actually anything decent goes in a blink of an eye.
Something like death.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
13:15 hours - fed Spanky and Smudge this morning - after over a mile fast walk to get there - then remembered that I had my first Cardiac Rehabilitation exercise workout at 9am - so hot footed it another mile and a half uphill mostly to Surbition Medical Centre - and worked out with 10 other heart ❤️ rehabilitators - all younger than me - and much more unfit - well I used to be a physical fitness instructor - so it was a breeze

- the physio's recorded my resting and working heart rate - blood pressure and recovery times - we did lots of basic exercises with bands whilst walking/marching on the spot - and a few stretches - was easy-peasy for me - but some of the others suffered a tad - then walked another mile or more - mostly downhill so faster - to get home 🏡 - had a nice beef curry with fresh tomato's and Greek Yogurt - with hot Earl Grey tea - as my first meal of the day around 12.30 pm - nice and cool here with intermittent sun - around 70F - and a light breeze

- Feel'in groovy 😎 - hope ya'll are too -

OleReynard

On another note, against my better judgement I did start some beans.
So I decided on some Puro Loco of Archives and 2 from MotaRebel older gear.
Chem desire 100% germ
Rebel yell 100% flop
Puro loco 50% out of 7 really upset with these bought off from Strainly should've known better sometimes a deal isn't a deal.
Don't understand the motarebel half and half either.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
13:15 hours - fed Spanky and Smudge this morning - after over a mile fast walk to get there - then remembered that I had my first Cardiac Rehabilitation exercise workout at 9am - so hot footed it another mile and a half uphill mostly to Surbition Medical Centre - and worked out with 10 other heart ❤️ rehabilitators - all younger than me - and much more unfit - well I used to be a physical fitness instructor - so it was a breeze

- the physio's recorded my resting and working heart rate - blood pressure and recovery times - we did lots of basic exercises with bands whilst walking/marching on the spot - and a few stretches - was easy-peasy for me - but some of the others suffered a tad - then walked another mile or more - mostly downhill so faster - to get home 🏡 - had a nice beef curry with fresh tomato's and Greek Yogurt - with hot Earl Grey tea - as my first meal of the day around 12.30 pm - nice and cool here with intermittent sun - around 70F - and a light breeze

- Feel'in groovy 😎 - hope ya'll are too -
Hee, hee, hee, the young whippersnappers had no clue who they were dealing with...............................

Good job staying on it brother!

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Morning folks. I'm being lazy today, the weather has changed and my arthritis is flared up. Nothing like having two knees that don't want to work. I only have to work a few hours this morning then I'm going home.
Commiseration and empathy brother!
bigarmhug.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hee, hee, hee, the young whippersnappers had no clue who they were dealing with...............................

Good job staying on it brother!
Ya - got most all of them laughing - or at least cracking a smile in that class - when I demonstrated The Asian Squat - but the instructor/physio wouldn't let the rest of the class follow me - because he said that it's probably too much for the class to handle - although one youngish lady tried - then tipped over laughing 🤭 - she didn't hurt herself -

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
good morning peoples...did way too much at the gym yesterday, sore as a beaten mule...good morning to you walt...

I got a few coins I can possibly donate to the cause... ;)
My calfs are tight this morning. I finished the shutter painting yesterday but think I did too much tippy toe action reaching the tops with my short ladder. Trying to stretch them out so I don’t look like an old lady today walking the dogs…
‘Hope you get to feeling better soon with that ice.🥰

Latest posts

Latest posts