What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hitting triple digits in here during the dayshift but the girls are thriving.
IMG_20240715_194906_2.jpg

Having single digit humidity and such high temps means a gallon a day each but no loss in production a bit more if anything.

cola

Both parents are democrats... apples don't fall far from the tree....

Huh .. This 20 year old kid was described by several of his high classmates as being: "Definitely Conservative".
And: Public Records show he formally registered to vote as a Republican, when doing so in September, 2021.
Best to base broad based assumptions on fact, rather than how you want, or would like them, to be perceived.

Goldhedge

Huh .. This 20 year old kid was described by several of his high classmates as being: "Definitely Conservative".
And: Public Records show he formally registered to vote as a Republican, when doing so in September, 2021.
Best to base broad based assumptions on fact, rather than how you want, or would like them, to be perceived.

I'm calling BS on that 'report'.

They got someone to 'SAY' he was conservative, when both of his parents were democrats. Apples don't fall far from the tree....

Registered Republican to vote against Trump in the primary seems to be the prevalent theme for his town.

There also exists the possibility that there were more than 1 shooter. It was odd that people reported to police the guy was up on the roof 30 minutes BEFORE the shooting and nothing was done... That shows ineptness, or at the least complicity in the event.

Another 'oddity' is his secret service detail were all temporary (newbies) hires. Apparently, Jill got the lion's share of SS detail for her piddly event...? It was like watching a Keystone Kops movie.

Yet another is a cop went up the ladder to 'see for himself' and the perp pointed his rifle at him, he backed down and then what? Did he make the call? Did that visit panic him and he started shooting early??

Then there was the two anti-snipers behind Trump. I heard they were looking for perimeter shooters further out. The one rifle on a tripod was horizontal as if to shoot further away. It ended up being pointed down 30° to take out the perp.

So many questions remain. Perp was an experienced computer techie type who built computers, but had NO social media presence?

That alone speaks of coverup. Controlling the information (like Joe said: "Let the FBI investigate...")... yeah right.

It reminds me of the raid on P. Diddy's home. Was that an FBI 'raid' to disclose information, or an FBI raid to find and conceal videos and photos?? Has anyone seen, or heard anything from that story??

One thing is clear... nobody is talking about Joes impaired mental capacity any more....

cola

I'm calling BS on that 'report'.

They got someone to 'SAY' he was conservative, when both of his parents were democrats. Apples don't fall far from the tree....

Registered Republican to vote against Trump in the primary seems to be the prevalent theme for his town.

There also exists the possibility that there were more than 1 shooter. It was odd that people reported to police the guy was up on the roof 30 minutes BEFORE the shooting and nothing was done... That shows ineptness, or at the least complicity in the event.

Another 'oddity' is his secret service detail were all temporary (newbies) hires. Apparently, Jill got the lion's share of SS detail for her piddly event...? It was like watching a Keystone Kops movie.

Yet another is a cop went up the ladder to 'see for himself' and the perp pointed his rifle at him, he backed down and then what? Did he make the call? Did that visit panic him and he started shooting early??

Then there was the two anti-snipers behind Trump. I heard they were looking for perimeter shooters further out. The one rifle on a tripod was horizontal as if to shoot further away. It ended up being pointed down 30° to take out the perp.

So many questions remain. Perp was an experienced computer techie type who built computers, but had NO social media presence?

That alone speaks of coverup. Controlling the information (like Joe said: "Let the FBI investigate...")... yeah right.

It reminds me of the raid on P. Diddy's home. Was that an FBI 'raid' to disclose information, or an FBI raid to find and conceal videos and photos?? Has anyone seen, or heard anything from that story??

One thing is clear... nobody is talking about Joes impaired mental capacity any more....

You can Say and Call whatever you want. Just like you did before.
Care to post a link that shows or disproves this to the contrary?
You and I can beat our chests until they are blue. Facts don't lie.
Enjoy your evening!

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another gaugus day starting at 60F and predicted to reach 95F.

Miss Layla and I scored half a dozen balls in the park for the Humane Society pups, as well as some Pickle balls that I haven't decided what we will do with. In three days I already have half a grocery bag full for the pups.

I dug out the crab grass that has sprouted from our front ornamental gardens since last weeding. Lawrd I wish my tomatoes grew as fast.................

I finished up distilling off the rest my White Lightning and have my carboy soaking in disinfectant before putting it away for another year.

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19033492 View attachment 19033491

Yet another gaugus day starting at 60F and predicted to reach 95F.

Miss Layla and I scored half a dozen balls in the park for the Humane Society pups, as well as some Pickle balls that I haven't decided what we will do with. In three days I already have half a grocery bag full for the pups.

I dug out the crab grass that has sprouted from our front ornamental gardens since last weeding. Lawrd I wish my tomatoes grew as fast.................

I finished up distilling off the rest my White Lightning and have my carboy soaking in disinfectant before putting it away for another year.
Should make a movie about you.
and if that happens
you need a manager😊

Latest posts

Latest posts