What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wish.jpg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I can't make this shit up folks...I headed out to check on my trail cam I installed last night as a precautionary measure...the dude moved out so I was concerned...Ivan and I were driving down the one lane road leading to my home...as I was driving a new neighbor was trying to drive his new 50K kubota tractor when he asshole ran his bucket into my rear passenger door, ripped the sidewall of my 600 dollar, and shattered my custom wheel...I wanted to smack him in the face and then call Ivan out to finish up the discussion...they guy appologized so my hackles went down...a neighborhood kid offered to swap the spare which is 2" shorter than my new tires so I now drive cattywumpus...ordered the wheel and tire after I had the cops do a report...my fuse is quite short today needless to say...

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sorry Boo. Hopefully he has insurance.

Did my banking but the gold store was closed to that will have to wait until Monday. My maters are going hog wild so so clean up work on the suckers . Not so hot so this will be a simple and relaxing chore.

Kinda keeping one eye on the tube.....more going on there that the fireworks last night. Like Boo said....you can't make this shit up.

Gonna be a peaceful easy day.

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
@Gypsy Nirvana .. how’s Recovery coming along?
Very well indeed 👌 - all I have left as a memory is a Bionic pacemaker bump on my upper left pectoral muscle - with some numbness around that area - probably due to some smaller nerves getting cut - when the surgeons implanted it - and nerves can take a while to grow back 😳 - the pacemaker techs told me that it's only in use 3% of the time - so my atrial fibrillation ain't so bad 👍 - other than that - I'm back down the gym 3/4 times per week - with no really noticeable loss of strength - from what I was 3 months ago - before they replaced my Mitral valve - and did a left coronary artery bypass -

My fast recovery is mainly due to being in good shape before being cut open - so getting back to normal is much easier

- Exercise is the best medicine for me -

oldmaninbc

I can't make this shit up folks...I headed out to check on my trail cam I installed last night as a precautionary measure...the dude moved out so I was concerned...Ivan and I were driving down the one lane road leading to my home...as I was driving a new neighbor was trying to drive his new 50K kubota tractor when he asshole ran his bucket into my rear passenger door, ripped the sidewall of my 600 dollar, and shattered my custom wheel...I wanted to smack him in the face and then call Ivan out to finish up the discussion...they guy appologized so my hackles went down...a neighborhood kid offered to swap the spare which is 2" shorter than my new tires so I now drive cattywumpus...ordered the wheel and tire after I had the cops do a report...my fuse is quite short today needless to say...
In all of my many years of driving, once, I had the misfortune of backing my truck into a parked cars fender. I don't know where the owner came from but here was there like a bullet. I gave him my sincere apology and insurance papers. He just wouldn't shut up, I really did feel sorry. He was getting very snarky with me and if it hadn't been for my young son being there, I might have lost my temper. I mean accidents happen.

It was good of you to accept his apology Boo.

oldmaninbc

Sorry Boo. Hopefully he has insurance.

Did my banking but the god store was closed to that will have to wait until Monday. My maters are going hog wild so so clean up work on the suckers in imminent. Not so hot so this will be a simple and relaxing chore.

Kinda keeping one eye on the tube.....more going on there that the fireworks last night. Like Boo said....you can't make this shit up.

Gonna be a peaceful easy day.
Hello Pute and a jolly good day to you.

I hope your cats have chilled out, I don't like to see a frustrated feline.

Let nothing stand in the way of a good mater, those wanna be tomatoes in the grocery store, should be sold at the $dollar store in the plastic section. My wife bought a couple of freshly picked tomatoes from the fruit stand yesterday. Lunch will be a toasted mater sandwich...mmmm!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
In all of my many years of driving, once, I had the misfortune of backing my truck into a parked cars fender. I don't know where the owner came from but here was there like a bullet. I gave him my sincere apology and insurance papers. He just wouldn't shut up, I really did feel sorry. He was getting very snarky with me and if it hadn't been for my young son being there, I might have lost my temper. I mean accidents happen.

It was good of you to accept his apology Boo.
I did the same thing years ago. Cramped parking lot and I backed into a vintage and I mean vintage 67 Camero. Car was beautiful. Fortunately the dealership had and excellent body shop. I gave him my business card and told him to meet me at the dealership the next day.

I told him the fender would be replaced with OEM parts. He was afraid we were just gonna fix the dent. I said normally on a normal car that would be the way to go. I knew right off that would be a problem. He was satisfied with the OEM part. So I turned him over to the body shop mgr and never heard another word from him.

Parts and labor cost me somewhere between 3 and 4 hundred. I am lucky.....with a car like that the guy could have really been a problem.

Unca Walt

420club
Putting ribs on the patio.

I know you folks in the rest of the world use a grill. But, here in the desert, we just wrap them up in foil and set them out on the patio in the sun. About 4 hours aught to do it. Just in time for 4:20. :)

Sun baked ribs. Nothing better. :)
I sorta can to that... I've got a metal sun-stove for backup stored in the attic. My Witchiness tried it out by making a beef stew.

Latest posts

Latest posts