What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Buying seeds

Just thought I’d give a update on options for buying seeds online
Fairly recently bought via Strain Supermarket ACE seeds in original packaging ( make sure you give note that you want them sent in original packaging)all good no complaints but tried Sensible Seeds, Half price came in original packaging payment was a bit clunky but all good payed Bpay bloody awesome
Now all I need is it to rain in West Oz ☹️ pray for rain

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Just thought I’d give a update on options for buying seeds online
Fairly recently bought via Strain Supermarket ACE seeds in original packaging ( make sure you give note that you want them sent in original packaging)all good no complaints but tried Sensible Seeds, Half price came in original packaging payment was a bit clunky but all good payed Bpay bloody awesome
Now all I need is it to rain in West Oz ☹️ pray for rain
Thank you for the information friend. I hope it will rain for you soon and fill up all the creeks and lakes.

I've been looking for a place to order Ace seeds from. How was the quality of the stealth with original packaging?
When I bought off Strain supermarket all they do is put inside dvd covers which is not especially stelth , sensible seeds offered me free stelth shipping as a once off offer normally costs a bit more but they would of taken the seeds out of the packets and hidden them in something ( it sounded very stelth but I wanted original unopened packets. They basically just sent it in an envelope took a few to get to west Australia with some really good freebies

I am interested in a seedvendor with UBER stealth, recomandations?
Look up Sensible Seeds, there stealth options sounded very stealth but it sounded like they would of taken the seeds out of the original packaging so you would have to trust it’s what you paid for I myself went for standard shipping ( it was literally just in a envelope) from the UK to Australia so I could see them in their original packaging I’ve done it a few times over the years, depends on your situation what you want to do ( make sure you look up Sensible Seeds not Original Sensible Seeds which are a rip off dodgy outfit