What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yeah - I know what it's like to work in action movies - and Statham has got all the physical tools and skills to pull it all off marvellously - and he's a pretty good actor too -

- Plus he's got the reputation and experience to be able to choose what movies he works in these days -

Another good movie with Statham as the lead actor is - 'Wrath of Man' - here is a list of all of the films/movies he's been in -

Yeah, Wrath of Man was another good one. To be honest i can't think of one bad movie he starred in, the nearest I guess would be that movie Crank but it was the premise of the movie that made it bad, not the acting.

jokerman

Premium user
Well tis the season for retards on their cell phones doing really important useless shit .Ignorant bull shit while watching their kids in a pool
Today is the fourth kid to drown in a pool,usually surrounded by their parents on their phone.
Couple of years back a mother in N.J. was in her car really doing important useless shit on the phone at the playground and some scumbag snatched her little girl.
Never saw her again☝️.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
These are the before and after photos, I forgot to post. There has been zero cleaning up with the scissors and I see maybe five minutes worth of trim work on them and we’re done.

Attachments

• IMG_2781.jpeg
    IMG_2781.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2782.jpeg
    IMG_2782.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 34