What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Yup, I sleep well until the bladder wakes me up....after that it is in and out the rest of the night.
You have joined the club. There is a prescription -- and an equivalent OTC med that might well work on you:

Flomax AKA: Tamsulosin .4gm/cap

Tamsulosin is used to help reduce the following symptoms of benign preostatic hyperplasia: BPH.

Does this describe you fairly?
  • Frequent need to pee
  • Urgent need to pee
  • Waking up overnight to pee
  • Trouble getting your flow of urine to start or stop
  • Urine stream that is weak, dribbles, or pauses
  • Feeling like your bladder is not empty after you pee
Both are pretty much the same, but you should check with your doc if you are not taking this stuff yet.

Sauce:

I've been taking this stuff for 8 years As of this year (*sigh*) it has lost its magic. But I'm a bunch of years ahead of you, so you might well have a fixeroo.

So 'scuse me, I gotta go pee.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I’ve never had one ready at 8 weeks. My last cap junky went 11 weeks.

was it crossed with the Rosetta Stone?

Rosetta Stone is a fast-flowering plant with heavy resin production and average yield. It clones remarkably well and is generally an easy plant to work with. It was created by pollinating a unique Ginger-Ale female (Ginger Ale makes the densest nuggets we've ever seen) with a male we've tracked for a long time as a reliable resin-enhancing father.

Rosetta Stone is a super potent, wonderfully sweet, fruity smelling, perfectly balanced Sativa/Indica hybrid. A definate keeper in any connoisseurs garden.

Flowering: 50-55 days
Height: 120 cm.
Yield: 1-2 lb. per 1000W lamp

"Princess has a sister I call "Cafe' Girl", which makes a GREAT production plant. Her flowering time is just under 7 weeks of 12/12. The colas are BIG and DENSE and RESINOUS. Her buds taste like Ginger Ale & the high is quite like the old Colombian Gold we used to smoke in the late 70's...very warm, friendly and non-paranoia inducing. She's an excellent yielding plant to boot; I could fill my 4'x8' flowering space with 40 clones of Cafe' Girl and easily yield 60 ounces of Grade "A" sinse...that's an average of 1.5 ounces per plant even @ 1.25 plants per square foot! Cafe' Girl is the mother of "Rosetta Stone", a White Widow hybrid." -Mr Soul

jokerman

Premium user
You have joined the club. There is a prescription -- and an equivalent OTC med that might well work on you:

Flomax AKA: Tamsulosin .4gm/cap

Tamsulosin is used to help reduce the following symptoms of benign preostatic hyperplasia: BPH.

Does this describe you fairly?
  • Frequent need to pee
  • Urgent need to pee
  • Waking up overnight to pee
  • Trouble getting your flow of urine to start or stop
  • Urine stream that is weak, dribbles, or pauses
  • Feeling like your bladder is not empty after you pee
Both are pretty much the same, but you should check with your doc if you are not taking this stuff yet.

Sauce:

I've been taking this stuff for 8 years As of this year (*sigh*) it has lost its magic. But I'm a bunch of years ahead of you, so you might well have a fixeroo.

So 'scuse me, I gotta go pee.
you're a pisser Unc 😊

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Maybe there is something wrong with me; besides all the other stuff, but for now, I have never found large breasts to be a measure of attractiveness. Ok throw your popcorn at me, cuss me, tell me I'm deranged but it's true.

well alrighty then , this just begs the question ,” What do you find as the measure of attractiveness in the female carbon unit? “………

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
was it crossed with the Rosetta Stone?

Rosetta Stone is a fast-flowering plant with heavy resin production and average yield. It clones remarkably well and is generally an easy plant to work with. It was created by pollinating a unique Ginger-Ale female (Ginger Ale makes the densest nuggets we've ever seen) with a male we've tracked for a long time as a reliable resin-enhancing father.

Rosetta Stone is a super potent, wonderfully sweet, fruity smelling, perfectly balanced Sativa/Indica hybrid. A definate keeper in any connoisseurs garden.

Flowering: 50-55 days
Height: 120 cm.
Yield: 1-2 lb. per 1000W lamp

"Princess has a sister I call "Cafe' Girl", which makes a GREAT production plant. Her flowering time is just under 7 weeks of 12/12. The colas are BIG and DENSE and RESINOUS. Her buds taste like Ginger Ale & the high is quite like the old Colombian Gold we used to smoke in the late 70's...very warm, friendly and non-paranoia inducing. She's an excellent yielding plant to boot; I could fill my 4'x8' flowering space with 40 clones of Cafe' Girl and easily yield 60 ounces of Grade "A" sinse...that's an average of 1.5 ounces per plant even @ 1.25 plants per square foot! Cafe' Girl is the mother of "Rosetta Stone", a White Widow hybrid." -Mr Soul
I’m guessing not. When I got the seeds, they just said Cap Junky. Since then I learned that there were only cap junky crosses and the cap junky was only available as a clone. I can tell you that it was really good weed and it’s the first strain I’ve ever “replanted” this time I’m growing the same as boo. Cap junky X C99 and Cap Junky Rosetta Stone.
Both strains grew really tall. You can see how I’m fighting to keep them away from the lights.
IMG_0190.jpeg

‘they have finished stretching thank goodness and are starting to stack pretty good.
IMG_0191.jpeg

‘the leaves are very long and skinny sativa ish so it surprises me that they may be ready in 8 weeks.

jokerman

Premium user
Maybe there is something wrong with me; besides all the other stuff, but for now, I have never found large breasts to be a measure of attractiveness. Ok throw your popcorn at me, cuss me, tell me I'm deranged but it's true.
I agree ! Im atracted to a sweet voice and a smile
.A sense of humor is key and if none is available I can easily install one in wittle time,😊 in addition to music that makes a woman simmer😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I hope they are as good as they sound. I took these clones from them during a trim. They are the Rosetta Stone ones. They are in my veg tent growing strong too. I plan to put them in lower profile pots and maybe turn them on to flower a bit earlier to keep their growth down a bit. The flower tent plants are as tall as me now closer than I would like to the lights…
IMG_0192.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240705_133347_4.jpg

Walked out the door a couple hours ago and.that shit was on fire!
Strong wind was blowing it right at my neighbors.......the good ones.
Fortunately I had enough hose to get her done and there was no property loss.
Cannot find a source so assuming.........idk exactly.
🙃
Most exciting thing to happen here for a while.
😆

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19028033
Walked out the door a couple hours ago and.that shit was on fire!
Strong wind was blowing it right at my neighbors.......the good ones.
Fortunately I had enough hose to get her done and there was no property loss.
Cannot find a source so assuming.........idk exactly.
🙃
Most exciting thing to happen here for a while.
😆
Holy shit!
Bubba is growing up so fine and his girlfriend is a looker too❤️☝️😊