What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Minnesota
We got some wild shit goings on with the water from the flood.
New Orleans should've moved is all I'm gonna say
yeah in tx gas is dirt cheap, if i drive across the state line to az it would be at least a $1 cheaper
we just have out of control gas prices here in california
/its led by the oil co in conjunction with the environmentalists, bet we just ignore the man behind the curtain

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Minnesota
We got some wild shit goings on with the water from the flood.
New Orleans should've moved is all I'm gonna say
I have been there. Much of the city is below sea level......dykes hold back the water.

quint-jaws.gif

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Hey dogzter, I am glad you pointed out the night. I have memories of full moon nights in the mountains. Especially in a wide open valley or on a high elevation lookout.

I have stayed at a very high elevation forestry lookout tower cabin; used during fire season, but open to the people that know about it during off season, it just captures your mind on a full moon, an experience you don't forget.

Long before I ever learnt about the lookout people were going there. In years gone by someone built this big chair made out of slabs of stone. It's built very close to the edge of a drop off with a great view of the surrounding area. To sit there and experience the emotions is awesome.

If your familiar with TV show Game of Thrones that's the kind of vibe the stone slab chair gives off.

Are we not lucky!
Blessed to have seen it and to been able to move the family here to raise our kids.
I've just seen there's a team named after Oreos. I like those biscuits, so I may support them.
Orioles are a bird not a delicious poison filled cookie.

SubGirl

420club
Blessed to have seen it and to been able to move the family here to raise our kids.

Orioles are a bird not a delicious poison filled cookie.
Yes but Oreos are delicious biscuits 🤪
IMG_2846.gif

oldfogey8

I have never invested in bonds before as well. I am looking at an oil and gas company and the yields are quit attractive. My main apprehension if the Dems remain in power they are trying to limit or ultimately shut down the industry. However, if the conservative party re-assumes power......DRILL BABY DRILL.....
I saw a poll recently that found half of EV owners will go back to gas with their next car purchase. Also, many or maybe most people heat their homes with oil or gas. Petroleum isn’t going anywhere for a while (if ever).

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I saw a poll recently that found half of EV owners will go back to gas with their next car purchase. Also, many or maybe most people heat their homes with oil or gas. Petroleum isn’t going anywhere for a while (if ever).
Ha ha....not so fast Buffalo Bob. Supply vs demand determines the value of anything. So you just paid $60,000 for the car. Put $10,000 down..... After a year you still owe $48,000. Here is the problem...nobody wants a Used electric car.

Probably worth less than half what you paid for it. Meaning you owe $20,000 more than it's worth....

Enjoy your car....gonna have it for awhile.

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Now that's something from the people who were chanting cheap fakes yesterday.
Not a word about being completely wrong,who's actually making the decisions, the 25th amendment............ the experts have finally caught up to the conspiracy theorists.
Only took 3.5 years but that is pretty quick for the intellectual elite I reckon.
Elder abuse at the level you and I would be charged for.
🙃