What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
1719635754796.png

Magu🌈

right, people need fuel/ energy to live

either way its a good bet especially if they offer an above market dividend rate

fracking is actually expensive and unless the price of oil is a certain point its just not worth it economically
yeah! f'trump and his cheap canadian oil!
im paying about $5/g right now and its just going to get worse
kill jobs much?

/no offense @Magu🌈 i like you!!
so they did not renew your lease? for your land
No. The oil companies pulled out and we all went back to being poor dirt farmers. I was lucky because I only spend money that I have in my hand. Some people bought expensive things thinking the checks would keep coming. Now they are poor and in debt.
- The moral of this story -
All politicians are the same no matter which party they are from. They all lie.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I just found out that he is a real dude. At least people have sent him seeds. That blows my mind. He acts exactly like a smart phone. Anyway, he is a nice guy just different. I mean REALLY different. 🤣 However, I know he has lied several times so I will keep him at arms length.
Well unless he posts pics of the same kind of plants as the seeds he was sent then it still could be an Ai. I mean what if the AI just gave an address when offered seeds to further the illusion he was real? :biggrin:

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
No. The oil companies pulled out and we all went back to being poor dirt farmers. I was lucky because I only spend money that I have in my hand. Some people bought expensive things thinking the checks would keep coming. Now they are poor and in debt.
- The moral of this story -
All politicians are the same no matter which party they are from. They all lie.
My favorite political joke goes like this:
Q: How do you tell when a politician is lying?
A: His/Her lips move.

imiubu

Morning folks :)

Cool, damp and drizzly here through the night and looks to continue on today.

Well, perhaps (hopefully) that will hinder the idiots lighting off the boomers 5 houses down the way.
I don't mind sparking off the pretties but those effing big bangers are simply rude towards the neighbors...
at least IMO.

It became necessary to get the quilted pillow case out for poor little Scoots
as she became terrified. Got her inside, zipped her in and rocked her on
my lap til they finally stopped their abusive behavior towards the neighborhood :(