What's new

Looking for a short flowering sativa strain

Old Piney

I assumed that you that you were growing inside because you were specifying length flowering rather than finish dates .I believe in general fast flowering strains also finish early but they also start flowering early .For example Moroccan Beldia and purple satellite have a finish date of late September , that means they start to flower sometime in middle to late July. Plants maturing this early planted this late outside will essentially act as a auto flower. They will not get all that big and care must be taken not to restrict their growth so not to end up with stunted dwarfs

Last edited:

GeneralGuff

Are you sure it's 90% sativa? Most Jamaican strains have a very long maturation,knocking that down to 7-8 weeks is quite a feat. Good luck though,I hope you find what you're after.
Eva Seeds said that the effects are 90% sativa. Apparently it was already a fast strain when they came across it then they did some work with it involving other Jamaican strains. I'll contact them again and ask them exactly what strains they worked into it.

GeneralGuff

I assumed that you that you were growing inside because you were specifying length flowering rather than finish dates .I believe in general fast flowering strains also finish early but they also start flowering early .For example Moroccan Beldia and purple satellite have a finish date of late September , that means they start to flower sometime in middle to late July. Plants maturing this early planted this late outside will essentially act as a auto flower. They will not get all that big and care must be taken not to restrict their growth so not to end up with stunted dwarfs
I grow outdoors at 38°S in a maritime climate so the finishing and start times will be much different than say someone growing at 20°N in the tropics, that's why I don't bother asking for finishing dates.

Dime

Early maturing C99 going into flower,just took the pic. I put it in last week.

Attachments

• 20240701_124405.jpg
    20240701_124405.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 5

Popey

Veteran
Eva Seeds said that the effects are 90% sativa. Apparently it was already a fast strain when they came across it then they did some work with it involving other Jamaican strains. I'll contact them again and ask them exactly what strains they worked into it.

I don't think they told you the truth. Did they ever admit that their High Level is Leshaze by Cannabiogen?