The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user

SubGirl

420club
He is such a good boy… View attachment 19025892
Until he turns into a wild animal… View attachment 19025893
😂
I have never created a dog before. Never had to but Zig is destructive when left alone(he is rarely left alone and this was after a half an hour). I think he got fkd up by being at the shelter for a month before we adopted him.
You need some of these. They are a good dog sitter for about four hours at least. Then they can hang around for years to be chewd on randomly also. I get them in a bag at the pet store in the frozen section but if you live near a butcher I’m sure you could get them cheaper. I give them to our dogs when we will be gone for a few hours. It’s their most favorite thing and they are good for them.
IMG_2640.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
You need some of these. They are a good dog sitter for about four hours at least. Then they can hang around for years to be chewd on randomly also. I get them in a bag at the pet store in the frozen section but if you live near a butcher I’m sure you could get them cheaper. I give them to our dogs when we will be gone for a few hours. It’s their most favorite thing and they are good for them.
View attachment 19025903
Edit
i occasionally have to debone my house. They are not fun to kick on the way to the bathroom in the middle of the night
IMG_2863.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19025903
my favorite too with some sweet baby rays sauce😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
He is such a good boy… View attachment 19025892
Until he turns into a wild animal… View attachment 19025893
😂
I have never created a dog before. Never had to but Zig is destructive when left alone(he is rarely left alone and this was after a half an hour). I think he got fkd up by being at the shelter for a month before we adopted him.
We rescued a male German Shepherd with "separation anxiety" that destroyed the interior of our new Buick Riveria.

SubGirl

420club
my favorite too with some sweet baby rays sauce😊
I just thought of you when I checked out a meat packing place I actually work at for a bit in the 70s. Central Meat Packing. It was a slaughter house and meat market back then. Chatting about the bones and me suggesting to @oldfogey8 that he might find them cheaper at a butcher shop made me think I could prolly get them cheaper too. i Remembered this place I use to work at as a cashier and whatever else they kept me busy with. It’s actually still there. I’m gonna go there and see if they have marrow bones may call ahead for them to save me some. I wonder how much it has changed.
‘it’s kinda like a pork store. 🤪

oldfogey8

View attachment 19025903
The woods behind my house will be thought to be a slaughter house when archaeologists excavate my property a few hundred years in the future. There are probably hundreds of marrow bones back there. He has 4 in the house right now and he had 2 in the crate. He had spent time in there at times so I figured it would be a good test to see Joe he did alone while we picked up pizza. He is mostly a very good pup and I believe he will outgrow this phase as he understands we are not abandoning him.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I don't believe in killing anymore. I believe I will try to go vegetarian again. Last time lasted like 3 months. Will miss bacon, gyros, hotdogs, McDoubles, McChickens, pepperoni, breakfast sausage,steak. Last time I didn't even eat dairy. I'm glad there are cage-free egg options at the store. Jesus is a chicken.
I find that moderation is better better than abstaining. I don't diet either which equals temporary..... Healthly life style..

If you are walking 3 miles a day you are off to a good start.

I had buffalo last night.

Magu🌈

Good morning everybody. 🌞 All those who had “morning wood” today raise your hand. ✋ Ladies may participate by proxy. 😁 I root cuttings with an airstone and a 5 volt airpump that I bought for $ 0.80 cents. You can barely see the root at the bottom of this cutting.
59F29172-3D80-439B-A0B1-E630FA230DD5.jpeg

And this is my rig.
4DE1BEE4-4C68-4319-98AF-4ADCAAA3213C.jpeg

Some guys were telling me about their “space age” cloning equipment that they paid hundreds of dollars for. 🙄 I would rather spend my money on something else. 😁 🌈