What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain today starting at 47F and predicted to reach 69F.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day that I get the cortisone shots in my lower back to see if it relieves the pain!

A month to get in to see the pain doctor, another month to see the pain clinic doctor, and another month to get in for the procedure.

imiubu

Attempting to shame others for their opinions...
does not elevate you, nor remove you, or obviate you, from being a responsible individual, posting here on your own accord.
Look in the mirror.
First: I am not your Laddie. You'll have to find another bun boy. Dear fellow.
Second: There was no anger whatsoever associated in what I said. Only truth.
Third: You apparently have limited or no capacity to see yourself accurately.
Fourth: You are the individual poster that owes this Group an apology. Do so.
Fifth: I've no intention whatsoever of abiding by you. Correct your errant ways.
Go away.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Went to Surbiton Medical Centre this morning for a cardiac rehabilitation appointment - did a step test to gauge me fitness - and was told that I was very fit for a 64 year old 👍 - they want me to come back next week for a workout with other people who have or have had heart problems - the fast walk there is a workout in itself - with a fairly steep hill to climb - and on the way back I loaded up my backpack 🎒 with a few kilos of heavy shopping at Sainsbury's - and walked home under load - and it felt great - no problem - so I'm starting back at the gym July 1st - that would be 2 and a half months since my open heart surgery - back at it - good good -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Went to Surbiton Medical Centre this morning for a cardiac rehabilitation appointment - did a step test to gauge me fitness - and was told that I was very fit for a 64 year old 👍 - they want me to come back next week for a workout with other people who have or have had heart problems - the fast walk there is a workout in itself - with a fairly steep hill to climb - and on the way back I loaded up my backpack 🎒 with a few kilos of heavy shopping at Sainsbury's - and walked home under load - and it felt great - no problem - so I'm starting back at the gym July 1st - that would be 2 and a half months since my open heart surgery - back at it - good good -
You go brother! "Karmic" payback for the work it took to stay in good shape to start with!

cola

Like others have said, Gypsy, that is just fantastic news.
And, I'm certain that your doctors must be pleased too.
Keep up the stalwart attitude and work. Bravo to you!!!

jokerman

Premium user
View attachment 19023699 View attachment 19023698
Couldn't fit it in one pic.
😆
Weird how dinkydoo seems so intent on both correcting anything he percieves as politically incorrect and being a douche about it.
Seems the law school paid off.
😁
Couple of years ago while coming home from the sportsman show in PA we spotted a rainbow on the road where it started or ended ,was a while ago and lost 7400 brain cells since then and we drove thru it.
Im still straight FFS !