The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Morning OFs.

Here’s a rock I dug out the garden.

🤘🏼
IMG_4080.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19023781 View attachment 19023782

Cloudy with rain today starting at 47F and predicted to reach 69F.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day that I get the cortisone shots in my lower back to see if it relieves the pain!

A month to get in to see the pain doctor, another month to see the pain clinic doctor, and another month to get in for the procedure.
Good luck with that .
It seems hard to get a dr appt in the same time span in life.
by the time they get to fixin something ,another part acts up.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19023781 View attachment 19023782

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day that I get the cortisone shots in my lower back to see if it relieves the pain!

A month to get in to see the pain doctor, another month to see the pain clinic doctor, and another month to get in for the procedure.
Good luck GW. Helped me some. I am two months out I am by no means perfect but it has helped.

SubGirl

420club

I hope they work GW 🥰

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You go brother! "Karmic" payback for the work it took to stay in good shape to start with!
It just proves to me over again - EXERCISE - is really the BEST MEDICINE - had a good chat with the experienced lady physiotherapist there at the med centre - and she said that no matter how old and fugged up you are - even if you are 90 years old and bedbound - you can still harness the benefits of exercise - she had workout routines for bedridden people even -

You can have all the gold or silver in the world - but if you ain't fit enough to enjoy it - then what's the point? - without health - ya can't appreciate wealth - unless you just get a buzz out of giving it away - after all - generosity is a luxury - for many -

- so drop and give me 20 - 😆

SubGirl

420club
Morning OFs.

Here’s a rock I dug out the garden.

🤘🏼
View attachment 19023862
i think I have a rock like this in the spot I chose last year to plant one of my outside plants. It was the only place left I had good sunshine most of the day. I gave up after I thought about this rock. Ended up potting her up on top of the ground. Can’t imagine what’s buried around my house…. That must have been a bastard to dig out wow

SubGirl

420club
First: I am not your Laddie. You'll have to find another bun boy. Dear fellow.
Second: There was no anger whatsoever associated in what I said. Only truth.
Third: You apparently have limited or no capacity to see yourself accurately.
Fourth: You are the individual poster that owes this Group an apology. Do so.
Fifth: I've no intention whatsoever of abiding by you. Correct your errant ways.
You and Walt need to get a private room to carry on this argument. Nobody needs to apologize here but it’s obvious yall want to take it to the next level so maybe you could just PM each other and take the negativity off this thread.
Until then, I am burning sage in the room. Just try it y’all. Breath in breath out breath in…
IMG_2843.gif

‘Now let’s all burn one and try to respect the thread. Thank you
SubGirl 🥰✌️

jokerman

Premium user
You and Walt need to get a private room to carry on this argument. Nobody needs to apologize here but it’s obvious yall want to take it to the next level so maybe you could just PM each other and take the negativity off this thread.
Until then, I am burning sage in the room. Just try it y’all. Breath in breath out breath in…
View attachment 19023887
‘Now let’s all burn one and try to respect the thread. Thank you
SubGirl 🥰✌️
There is a reason you are loved😊

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ehh - c'mon - yes I know that 'it's only human nature' - to fall out with each other - from time to time - but on this thread - we all try and get along - no matter what our beliefs and opinions might be - the diversity of thought is welcome - gives me a chance to maybe walk a mile in someone else's shoes - instead of my own - for a change - and see other perspectives - so it's all good - when all is said and done -