What's new

The no bullshit 6-7 week flowering time strain list

LostTribe

Premium user
I'm not sure how you guys count your flowering times, C99 is 60-63 for me, hell even Bros Grimm have always claimed she's a 56-63, day strain (8-9 weeks)
True Cinderella is actually 7-8 weeks and I usually take the fruity line I have to about 58 max. I would not call what BG is selling Cinderella IMHO.

This new CLTVD cut of Grape Gas S1 is fat nugs and is supposed to be done in 8 weeks max too. Its def ahead of the pack and thick looking nug too.

LostTribe

Premium user
Could anyone give me photoperiod strains they have grown that really finished in 6-7 weeks of flowering? I mean strains that really hit 25-30% amber trichomes at 6-7 weeks. Do they exist? I've grown strains described in the seed catalog as finishing fast and having 6-7 week flowering times (White Widow Fast, etc.) and haven't really ever gotten any that finished that fast.

Trying to find ways to speed up my process, these 9-10 week grows I'm getting are killing my turnaround. I'd like 6 harvests a year instead of 4.

Some strains I'm looking at right now, if anyone has experience with these that are rumored to be very fast finishers-

Dinafem Industrial Plant
Green Crack
Critical Bilbo
Skunk #1 Fast
Honey Cream Fast
Green crack is quick but if you try to get a strain that is too quick you are going to end up with an end result that is usually under normal circumstances no where near as good as the 10 weeks strains.

What are you running now?

mr.brunch

Veteran
Gorilla haze from rgs is maturing very quickly… they’re just under 6 weeks flower atm and at least one looks like it’ll be cooked by 7 weeks, others not far behind

kro-magnon

Veteran
I'm not sure how you guys count your flowering times, C99 is 60-63 for me, hell even Bros Grimm have always claimed she's a 56-63, day strain (8-9 weeks)
Maybe you have not grown yet a tue fast flowering because there is definitely some plants ready in 50/55 days maybe faster today with the new genetics developed with automatic genes. The most surprising are the plants like C99 and other genetics who have a true sativa high and a very fast flowering time.Everybody count the flowering period from day 1 of 12/12 that's a universal understanding but everybody has a different preference about maturity, I personally prefer a bud with a little % of amber trichomes as they are the sign of THC becoming CBD but a lot of growers harvest their buds with 20/30% of amber trichomes so it takes more time to get there.
Lost tribe has work a lot with C99 he knows this line very well so you can trust him when he says it's a 7/8 weeks strain.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Vegging until properly mature helps flip a lot faster too..at least 6-7 weeks seems to be best imo
If you switch to 12/12 a plant without pre-flowers she will take some time to declare itself this period is very different from strain to strain, I've had plants showing pistils at day 8 of 12/12 despite being alive for 3/4 weeks only and some taking 15/20 days before showing any pre-flowers with the same veg time. I've made a few sessions with seeds in 12/12 from the germination on average they show pre-flowers around day 20.

Latest posts

Latest posts