What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Victory! Trimming is done.
I've given up trimming these days, I deal with it when I take a bud out of the jar.

They normally just crumble up by then. I am the epitome of lazy when it comes to manicuring myself and my pot.
It is important that I trim the way I do. Bag appeal. I will leave it at that.

I am toast.....back hurts and I am ready for a jacuzzi and a smoke.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thrill ride.jpg

OleReynard

Me either..........assholes.
Oh fuck I was hammered they gave me this pill, this very little pill smaller than a dizzy dot.
They came and got me out of the waiting room in a wheelchair.
Shit I walked back to the vehicle afterwards.
Wife stopped at Walgreens for a prescription they said it'd be a half hour.
I was on my way in to raise hell and Brenda got in between me and the front door.
So proceeded down the block to CVS, she was in and out in 5 minutes.

imiubu

I've given up trimming these days, I deal with it when I take a bud out of the jar.

They normally just crumble up by then. I am the epitome of lazy when it comes to manicuring myself and my pot.

I've also just managed to smoke a hole into the bottom of my corn cob pipe... FFS mun, I only got 1 bowl out of it. £4 down the drain. :biglaugh: Back to glass.
I know that this may be considered by some as cannabis consumption sacrilege
but...
I had to give up my glass (except for a couple of Grav spoon pipes for emergencies).
I have broken every piece I've ever owned and good glass isn't inexpensive.
I cannot begin to fathom how much $$ I've spent on good glass over the decades :(

I prefer a steam roller.

Last year I purchased an 8 inch silicone steam roller and I LOVE it.
It has a glass bowl then I found these top hat looking stainless screens
that fit right in there. Those screens seem to last a long time also.
I toss them in a jar of ISO and clean them when necessary (yes, I'm frugal :) ).

Bonus of my silicone steamroller:
To clean it; I just pop it in the freezer, take it out and give it a squeeze over a
silicone mat, tunk it a few times and whalla...collect all that goo easy peesy :)
Wipe it down w/ some ISO and we're ready to rock n roll.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I went to an estate sale yesterday Saw a whole box full of glass fittings test tubes beakers tons of different glass fittings. Thought of you @Gray Wolf and what I could do with them. I should have taken a picture. I thought about going back to get them I still don’t know why but they looked like they needed to be rescued. I wondered what they were used for.
I love glass too and have broken my share same as @imiubu
my favorite glass portable is my twisty pipe glass blunt

Goldhedge

You can always ask! General anesthesia requires a different professional skill set than local anesthesia.
Check out an endodontist. They specialize in root canals. Or an oral surgeon...

My wife's been to an Oral surgeon and was knocked out for an hour after I got there to take her home.

Tooth extracted, implant bone inserted and she didn't remember a thing.

imiubu

Helped the youngsters downstairs bring home their new 75in TV in the back of my little S10.
They are so excited because they love to watch Boxing and I guess there's some big fight tonight.
He took the small pkgs in and came out to take the tv in and he is so happy that he bounds down
the steps and says to me... Now... we're going to drink some beers, smoke some marijuana and
watch the boxing match! I am living the American Dream!
Yep, we're gonna be friends. I had no idea til then that they smoke da kind :)

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Helped the youngsters downstairs bring home their new 75in TV in the back of my little S10.
They are so excited because they love to watch Boxing and I guess there's some big fight tonight.
He took the small pkgs in and came out to take the tv in and he is so happy that he bounds down
the steps and says to me... Now... we're going to drink some beers, smoke some marijuana and
watch the boxing match! I am living the American Dream!
Yep, we're gonna be friends. I had no idea til then that they smoke da kind :)
Sounds like you are gonna have some good neighbors 😁