Premium user
Veteran
420club
Goodnight irene wherever you are!…

please watch over us

IMG_0534.jpeg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Grumpy is a choice but old is a privilege 😊

I don't choose to be grumpy, grumpy chose me. (and I'm still at the kiddies table over here).:biglaugh:

I get bad summer allergies, started in my mid 20s. Then a few years back I fell off my mountain bike down a slope and landed in a patch of stinging nettles. It was quite a throbbing and itchy night, but I've not had any summer allergies since.
It was all a squirrels fault.
He jumped from a tree as I was riding past, aiming straight for my face with his nuts swinging.

I can still see them things clear as day.

:whee:

Morning all!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I don't choose to be grumpy, grumpy chose me. (and I'm still at the kiddies table over here).:biglaugh:

I get bad summer allergies, started in my mid 20s. Then a few years back I fell off my mountain bike down a slope and landed in a patch of stinging nettles. It was quite a throbbing and itchy night, but I've not had any summer allergies since.
He jumped from a tree as I was riding past, aiming straight for my face with his nuts swinging.

Morning all!
Hey - it's perfectly normal to get a bit grumpy - as we age - so that needs some laughing medicine -

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning peoples. 🌞 This is a black snake that crawled onto the roof of my camper. It is a small one ( about 6 feet long ). I did not see it inside this morning but Im sure it will find its way inside eventually. 🤪 Mother Nature is wonderous! 😁 🌈
View attachment 19013789
I've always had a good respect for snakes 🐍 - when as a young child I learned that they could even hypnotise us -

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Thirstday morning brother old farts and sister fartesses!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A double gaugus day here, starting at 50F and predicted to reach 79F.

Breakfast out this morning, followed my obtaining more bids for the second drain repair.

I will also be searching for clones to grow for this seasons crop.

SubGirl

420club

Morning all!
Yes we all have grumpy days but even mine are by choice. Maybe once you understand that, you can move from the kiddie table 🤪🤪🤪
‘wow, you think the stinging nettles helped your allergies? I’m sure it has its benefits who knows. If you get another runny nose from allergies, you gonna roll in another pile of it? Even without squirrel nutz coming at ya?