What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I don't choose to be grumpy, grumpy chose me. (and I'm still at the kiddies table over here).:biglaugh:

I get bad summer allergies, started in my mid 20s. Then a few years back I fell off my mountain bike down a slope and landed in a patch of stinging nettles. It was quite a throbbing and itchy night, but I've not had any summer allergies since.
It was all a squirrels fault.
He jumped from a tree as I was riding past, aiming straight for my face with his nuts swinging.

I can still see them things clear as day.

:whee:

Morning all!
why I wore a helmet riding my bike different from the helmet i wore in school

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Yes we all have grumpy days but even mine are by choice. Maybe once you understand that, you can move from the kiddie table 🤪🤪🤪
‘wow, you think the stinging nettles helped your allergies? I’m sure it has its benefits who knows. If you get another runny nose from allergies, you gonna roll in another pile of it? Even without squirrel nutz coming at ya?
No chance of me ever doing that again!

Maybe it was the squirrel nuts rubbed down my face that cure my pollen allergy?

SubGirl

420club
Good morning everyone. Gonna be super hot today. Humidity 95% oh boy! Gonna take care of a few things on the shopping list today after the dog walk and bike ride. But first, smoking the Godfather OG. Getting use to the weird taste of this weed and it seems to have settled a bit since curing more. Still great weed. Hope everyone has a swell day 🥰✌️

oldfogey8

With all of that Turkey Guano - you could go into business - best get it tested first - and see what sorta nutes it has onboard -
My gut tells me the NPK varies wildly based on where they range, time of year and other factors. Right now, their diet has very high insect content. Probably very high in nitrogen. During the winter, I was feeding a flock of 21 birds a diet of black oil sunflower seeds which are high in potassium and phosphorus. Plus, I am done with having a flock of 15-25 lb birds shitting in my yard now😂 so I am not getting the quantity anymore.

SubGirl

420club
My gut tells me the NPK varies wildly based on where they range, time of year and other factors. Right now, their diet has very high insect content. Probably very high in nitrogen. During the winter, I was feeding a flock of 21 birds a diet of black oil sunflower seeds which are high in potassium and phosphorus. Plus, I am done with having a flock of 15-25 lb birds shitting in my yard now😂 so I am not getting the quantity anymore.
Now dog shit instead of turkey shit. Still wear the flops 🤪 and dog shit not good for the garden so you will have to find another use for it😁

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
good morning

looks and sounds like everyone is in fine form

but knowing this crowd , we can expect just about anything at any given time…..

I am in a foreign country over here , the exact opposite of my homeland , it will take some adjusting on my part to get used to it , I will be here until the weekend..

Off to the Salt Mines!..

Digger102

Veteran
I don't choose to be grumpy, grumpy chose me. (and I'm still at the kiddies table over here).:biglaugh:

I get bad summer allergies, started in my mid 20s. Then a few years back I fell off my mountain bike down a slope and landed in a patch of stinging nettles. It was quite a throbbing and itchy night, but I've not had any summer allergies since.
It was all a squirrels fault.
He jumped from a tree as I was riding past, aiming straight for my face with his nuts swinging.

I can still see them things clear as day.

:whee:

Morning all!
The squirrel must’ve been listening to The Chronic