What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Whole state of Mn getting ready to get hit with a storm/storms.
Humid muckey day here.
Had to go visit the vampire today so they can check on my thyroid it's hypo.
The vamp was telling me you don't have to go to college anymore to be one, 6 week course, huh?

1" hail in the Twins I wished they'd all go outside and look up during the hail storm part of it.
What a pit down there.
Made a martyr out of a guy that was already dying, was busted for holding a gun to an unborn child and then they performed chaous burning businesses stopping people on the interstate .

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Whole state of Mn getting ready to get hit with a storm/storms.
Humid muckey day here.
Had to go visit the vampire today so they can check on my thyroid it's hypo.
The vamp was telling me you don't have to go to college anymore to be one, 6 week course, huh?

1" hail in the Twins I wished they'd all go outside and look up during the hail storm part of it.
What a pit down there.
Made a martyr out of a guy that was already dying, was busted for holding a gun to an unborn child and then they performed kaous burning businesses stopping people on the interstate .
I will watch and fear hail for the next two weeks or so. Our hail season is usually shot but wicked.

I have tried covering my plants but the wind is usually to strong and the tarp ends up on Kansas

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Ah. I fergot you are in the nose-bleed section of Vertical City.

Well, greetings from deep in the swampy swamp.

I've had gators and walking catfish on my front lawn. Oh. And a wild hog** that I shot with my crossbow.

** Beautiful Witch actually helped me skin, gut, and cut it up. She is looking over my shoulder as I type this.

Ah. A quote per her pretty lips I am required to pass on verbatim:

"And that is the last time I volunteer to clean a wild hog. Caveat: Unless there is a emergency or something."

Doncha just love redheads? Here she is with the AK-47 she likes to shoot becuz I put a laser onnit:
View attachment 19012943
She's definitely a keeper :good:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I just checked our humidity, it is sitting at 48%, which is kind of high for us.
I am in what is considered high desert. We had storm clouds first thing this morning. Humidity was close to 50%. That has all burned off now and the humidity is back in the low 20's. Which is what I am used to.

How are you today Old Man?

Inside garden is done as is the flowers and garden outside. Grass is cut.....time for a smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts