What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Not sure what number you guys are using. There are so many deceptive numbers on utility bills these days. But, if you take my total bill with all the bullshit extra charges and taxes and divide it by the number of kWh used it comes out to $0.41 per kWh.

Why would they want to convert everyone over to the most expensive and least available resource? Batshit crazy. Just batshit fucking crazy.

View attachment 19013019
That is the total cost including all taxes and fees.
How people vote and what they vote for makes all the difference.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
$0.17.6 KWH here, which includes a premium that we agreed to pay for green energy, as well as city and county taxes.

PS: We pay the premium for green power, because our around town car is all electric and it makes it feel more like sailing, but our all-purpose Jeep second car is a 5.7L Hemi gas guzzler.

Last edited:

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I ended up getting bootlegs of 11,12, 13 when I went to work in a machine shop.
I let the computer go with the programs.

Was drawing plastic injection moulds where cooling lines went, and for the CNC for tooling paths
Hats off brother! Injection molds can get pretty involved, including just visualizing how to make them.

We used a lot of wax and plastic injection molds in the investment casting corp that I worked for, but they had their own separate tooling design group, where my group designed the facility and the machines that the molds went into.

jokerman

Premium user
Hats off brother! Injection molds can get pretty involved, including just visualizing how to make them.

We used a lot of wax and plastic injection molds in the investment casting corp that I worked for, but they had their own separate tooling design group, where my group designed the facility and the machines that the molds went into.
talk about precision.
How they make a average plastic to go food container so accurately is brilliant☝️
My people came up with the idea of a bag😊

jokerman

Premium user
How would you describe him then? - Rather Portly? - as you could easily have described myself 3 years ago -
Not at all ,my Brother is 74 and has lived a good life without cigarettes or alcohol and my SIL is the same age ,a tall drink of water who still plays tennis. She keeps him in control.
I, unsupervised most of my life and not under any jurisdiction ( then) was different😊

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
He is Bubba a little older.
Taking time to make time with the ladies☝️😊

That is exactly how Bubba is with all animals bigger than a ground squirrel.
Have to be when your job is to protect them.
Can you say that louder Brother☝️
I think there are of lot of people with the audio problem Boo had.
Sadly we are going the way of Cali here due to the massive influx of wealthy californians moving here.
While my house has quadrupled in price so have my taxes.
😠
These fuckin idiots will vote for a tax doesn't matter what it's for as they have NOT learned their lesson about government despite literally fleeing the same shit.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Not at all ,my Brother is 74 and has lived a good life without cigarettes or alcohol and my SIL is the same age ,a tall drink of water who still plays tennis. She keeps him in control.
I, unsupervised most of my life and not under any jurisdiction ( then) was different😊
Naa - I was referring to this guy - the one thats subcutaneously enriched -

- Matt Lucas - and David Walliams made up the 'Little Britain' comedy acting duo - I was referring to Matt Lucas -

He's the one wearing the blue plastic suit and hat in the first sketch - and is the fake disabled bloke in the wheel chair in the sketch after that -

oldmaninbc

$0.17.6 KWH here, which includes a premium that we agreed to pay for green energy, as well as city and county taxes.

PS: We pay the premium for green power, because our around town car is all electric and it makes it feel more like sailing, but our all-purpose Jeep second car is a 5.7L Hemi gas guzzler.
Good morning GW

Our gas prices are about $177.9L

New trivia for me...I know who the Beaver State is, learnt it last night.

OleReynard

Good old Brutsche Machine Shop, Moline, Ill.
Also made mould for Mercury Marine intake manifold and proto types for various instruments for prostate surgery.

Latest posts

Latest posts