What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I don’t find they fall off like Pete’s. I did dry trim once it took forever and I felt I was messing up the buds. Maybe cause I didn’t do the 48 hour dark thing 🤪
IMHO I would confer with Brother Boo concerning using a bowl trimmer.
From his point of view he seemed to be happy about the looks of things.
I wet trimmed for 10 years with gloves,Enjoyed all of the hash stuck to the gloves which was devastating.
We had to trim to where it was pretty. Me personally I dont need it to look pristine.I have spent years looking at a tv showing with outside cameras in a basement trimming listening to tv not watching on beautiful ,snowing ,spring days.I want to be free
..Its not expensive

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I believe fox tailing is from heat.
I had low heat this grow never even hit 80 and decent humidity around 40%. I run LEDs maybe too bright but not hot and they stayed a foot below them at least. I have 3 clones from them in the other tent. I’m anxious now to see if they will be the same. My guess is they will. It didn’t seem to hurt the yield and the buds are not fluffy so that’s good. All the colas are not ready either. A couple looks two weeks behind the others.

jokerman

Premium user
A woman was shopping at her local supermarket where she selected 2 litres of low fat milk, a carton of eggs, 2 litres of orange juice, a head of lettuce, half a dozen tomatoes, a 500g jar of coffee and a 250g pack of bacon. As she was unloading her items on the conveyor belt to check out, a drunk standing behind her watched as she placed the items in front of the cashier. While the cashier was ringing up her purchases, the drunk calmly stated," You must be single." The woman was a bit startled by this proclamation, but she was intrigued by the derelict's intuition, since she was indeed single. She looked at her six items on the belt and saw nothing particularly unusual about her selections that could have tipped off the drunk to her marital status. Curiosity getting the better of her, she said, "Well, you know what, you're absolutely correct. But how on earth did you know that?" The drunk replied, "Cos you're ugly.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
IMHO I would confer with Brother Boo concerning using a bowl trimmer.
From his point of view he seemed to be happy about the looks of things.
I wet trimmed for 10 years with gloves,Enjoyed all of the hash stuck to the gloves which was devastating.
We had to trim to where it was pretty. Me personally I dont need it to look pristine.I have spent years looking at a tv showing with outside cameras in a basement trimming listening to tv not watching on beautiful ,snowing ,spring days.I want to be free
..Its not expensive
Spider farmer offered me one about a year ago. I told them no thanks as I didn’t want to use it on my grow that was part of the deal… I guess I should have accepted it. Darn it. Still don’t know if I would like one but would be nice I guess to at least give a go at one…

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
View attachment 18981778
Hard knock lifeing it.
😆

Edit for guess who had two tiny little testes drop today!

Sadly it wasn't me.
😣
It won’t be long before Bubba has a pair this size and I’m sure it’s not gonna stop there with the size of the dog you got. There will be no more showing of balls from this house because I’m not into that stuff and Dutch is certainly not gonna let me take a picture of his…

Attachments

• IMG_2508.jpeg
    IMG_2508.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2099.jpeg
    IMG_2099.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 39

oldmaninbc

Sitting here about to fall to pieces, wife is in the er with a bleed on her brain. She is alert and playing it off as nothing. They are admitting her here local till they can get a place at one of the big city hospitals and will transport her by ambulance. Nobody will let me go to her and I can't drive myself to get to her. This shit is tearing me up cause I can't do a damn thing.
I know that gut-wrenching feeling, my heart goes out to you.

oldfogey8

We are eating dinner at a bar next to the hotel pool(delicious fried food when the govt doesn’t forbid the use of lard like in the ‘free’ US btw) and I notice a couple of young guys getting pretty chummy in the pool. Talking really animated to like waving their hand in the air. Then I notice the pupils. Huge. After some internet sleuthing I discovered ayuhuasca is a big thing here. Wish I had the motivation to try it…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
We are eating dinner at a bar next to the hotel pool(delicious fried food when the govt doesn’t forbid the use of lard like in the ‘free’ US btw) and I notice a couple of young guys getting pretty chummy in the pool. Talking really animated to like waving their hand in the air. Then I notice the pupils. Huge. After some internet sleuthing I discovered ayuhuasca is a big thing here. Wish I had the motivation to try it…
Well don’t say no if they give you a sample…

Latest posts

Latest posts