What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sitting here about to fall to pieces, wife is in the er with a bleed on her brain. She is alert and playing it off as nothing. They are admitting her here local till they can get a place at one of the big city hospitals and will transport her by ambulance. Nobody will let me go to her and I can't drive myself to get to her. This shit is tearing me up cause I can't do a damn thing.
Whoa! Best wishes to you both brother!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Sitting here about to fall to pieces, wife is in the er with a bleed on her brain. She is alert and playing it off as nothing. They are admitting her here local till they can get a place at one of the big city hospitals and will transport her by ambulance. Nobody will let me go to her and I can't drive myself to get to her. This shit is tearing me up cause I can't do a damn thing.
Holly Shit! Just saw this. Hopping the best. Terrible news Giggy :cry:
Can we do anything to help? I am speechless!

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Damn sorry to hear this you can't seem to catch a break,good luck to the both of you!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Try not to worry Giggy. She is at least being monitored with professionals there to help her. My best for her and you too. Try and be strong for her 🥰

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Only way to go.
😆
Nonconformist here. I guess I am a stubborn o'l fart!

get-off-my-lawn-clint-eastwood.gif

BrassNwood

Veteran

My prayers to both of you.

drosera420

Premium user
Dang dude, hang in there lots of prayers going your way.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The buds look nice are sticky and smelling up my kitchen. I’m doing just a little at a time but it’s taking forever cutting them stick sugar leaves sticking to everything. I’m taking another break. This little pan may take me three joint breaks. 🤣🤪
View attachment 18981740

you probably know this already but I just dip the Fiskars in a glass of water while I trim…helps a little bit

but I quit the dipping so I can get more scissor hash…😃

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
also , there ain’t nothing as tasty as fresh frozen trim that is made into bubble hash , beats the heck out of dry trim on taste..

and like you say , it is just another opinion…

but yeah , I love trimming fresh turgid flowers and I hate that dry crap , it is a pain in the arse when using Fiskars…

let’s get stoned
I’m all for getting stoned. Smoking the banana TK tonight.

Latest posts

Latest posts