What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Buckwheat wouldn't lie.☝️☝️
1711999138597.png

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
today is the first day in ages that my body doesn't hurt me...I dunno why but I'm enjoying being alive...even gym went great today...used lower weights as not to piss my bones off...I've been way too lethargic for the last few months...off the feed the critters...

Potads

I've done the ice water and bubble bag, but no boiling water....In the Moroccan film hashish, (get this off of Amazon for like 3 bucks, great film) they heated and pressed dry sift trichomes.

I watched this guy throw out a shoebox of dry sift because it didn't bind right. Unca Walt would have had a conniption fit at this waste.
That’s what it is, you heat it the press it, I made some a while ago
The buds look nice are sticky and smelling up my kitchen. I’m doing just a little at a time but it’s taking forever cutting them stick sugar leaves sticking to everything. I’m taking another break. This little pan may take me three joint breaks. 🤣🤪
View attachment 18981740
What is foxtail ? i heard it was stress thing, then i heard it's a good thing because you get more bud, but then i heard it can hermie ??

I've had a few in my time but never really understood it

was is it ?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

What is foxtail ? i heard it was stress thing, then i heard it's a good thing because you get more bud, but then i heard it can hermie ??

was is it ?

296735-20171014-115947.jpeg

There is a perfect example of fox tails.....I get them mostly in the summer when the temps in the tent are warmer. This is Lemon Betty.....

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

was is it ?
The buds grow kinda weird like this
IMG_2592.jpeg

mine are not to this point but this pic from the internet shows it better. I’ve only had one plant like this in the past but all four of the plants in this tent had some foxtailing going on. I’m thinking it is genetics but who knows. I do have three clones in my other tent from these same plants. Would be interesting if they do the same thing.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Yeah, they get pretty messy too. This ain’t the school lunchroom or anything. You like naked bacon frying I like naked hands for trimming. All those tiny sugar leaves sticking to everything would have been a PITA wit gloves I think
View attachment 18981793
View attachment 18981794
Looks nice. Not my cup of tea though. I would smell like pot for days......

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
The buds grow kinda weird like this
View attachment 18981780
mine are not to this point but this pic from the internet shows it better. I’ve only had one plant like this in the past but all four of the plants in this tent had some foxtailing going on. I’m thinking it is genetics but who knows. I do have three clones in my other tent from these same plants. Would be interesting if they do the same thing.
I believe fox tailing is from heat.

giggy

Sitting here about to fall to pieces, wife is in the er with a bleed on her brain. She is alert and playing it off as nothing. They are admitting her here local till they can get a place at one of the big city hospitals and will transport her by ambulance. Nobody will let me go to her and I can't drive myself to get to her. This shit is tearing me up cause I can't do a damn thing.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
View attachment 18981778
Hard knock lifeing it.
😆

Edit for guess who had two tiny little testes drop today!

Sadly it wasn't me.
😣
Yay, we have balls… you watch how big they get and how fast they get there. When I first got Ivan, he had little peas for testicles and now they’re like hard boiled eggs. when he runs, they go banging side to side but it doesn’t seem to bother him…

OleReynard

Yeah, they get pretty messy too. This ain’t the school lunchroom or anything. You like naked bacon frying I like naked hands for trimming. All those tiny sugar leaves sticking to everything would have been a PITA wit gloves I think
View attachment 18981793
View attachment 18981794
I dont use gloves either. I try to keep a hold in a bald spot on the limb

OleReynard

Looks nice. Not my cup of tea though. I would smell like pot for days......
Walked into a gas station walked by the friendly state trooper by the cash register.
Was cleaning something of Snows fuckin shit made my eyes water terribly just the vapors and stink to high heaven.
The owner or the trooper didn't even look at me but they knew, didn't say a thing..
Was very fortunate that was after I got popped so they knew.