What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_8602.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
I had tne postal inspector call me on this day in 13.
Said my half dozen packages smelled like weed and that shits against the law!
I was all this is a weird april fools joke..........it wasn't.
Turns out they need a warrant to open your mail,ups and fedex do not.
He was trying to avoid the courts and do me a favor as they were all full of seeds and hash.
😂
I fesssed they were seeds he laughed and said stop it and ne would burn the boxes without any warrants saving me some court time..........I appreciated that and only in Montana would that have gone that way.
Lordy, that wouda shrunk my scrotes into a thimble.

Magu🌈

I had tne postal inspector call me on this day in 13.
Said my half dozen packages smelled like weed and that shits against the law!
I was all this is a weird april fools joke..........it wasn't.
Turns out they need a warrant to open your mail,ups and fedex do not.
He was trying to avoid the courts and do me a favor as they were all full of seeds and hash.
😂
I fesssed they were seeds he laughed and said stop it and ne would burn the boxes without any warrants saving me some court time..........I appreciated that and only in Montana would that have gone that way.
Back in 1987 a local fellow got a phone call from someone who claimed to be the town police. They told him that they knew he had a marijuana plant in his house but if he would bring it to the station they would forget about it. He was completely shocked and feared jail time. So he took the plant to the police station. It turned out that the phone call was a prank and the police were very surprised to see this fellow walk into their office with a 4 foot marijuana plant. He got 6 months in jail. The charge should have been “stupidity” ! 🤣

giggy

Back in 1987 a local fellow got a phone call from someone who claimed to be the town police. They told him that they knew he had a marijuana plant in his house but if he would bring it to the station they would forget about it. He was completely shocked and feared jail time. So he took the plant to the police station. It turned out that the phone call was a prank and the police were very surprised to see this fellow walk into their office with a 4 foot marijuana plant. He got 6 months in jail. The charge should have been “stupidity” ! 🤣
I would have headed to the woods. Another never let anyone know what you have and or grow.

Latest posts

Latest posts