What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

I had tne postal inspector call me on this day in 13.
Said my half dozen packages smelled like weed and that shits against the law!
I was all this is a weird april fools joke..........it wasn't.
Turns out they need a warrant to open your mail,ups and fedex do not.
He was trying to avoid the courts and do me a favor as they were all full of seeds and hash.
😂
I fesssed they were seeds he laughed and said stop it and ne would burn the boxes without any warrants saving me some court time..........I appreciated that and only in Montana would that have gone that way.
Only the PO General can xray

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
IMG_7224.jpeg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Taking a trim break. Decided it was time for ”some” of the buds in the skunk tent are ready so I’m taking a few at a time this grow. Every plant has some foxtailing going on. I’m thinking genetics as my temp humidity was really nice this grow. They didn’t get too tall either. The buds look really nice tho by size and sticky too and trimming them makes my chest a bit heavy as some weeds do. I am wet trimming so it’s taking a bit longer with the foxtailing. I’ll take a picture next go around.
‘but for now Banana TK for the win…

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Taking a trim break. Decided it was time for ”some” of the buds in the skunk tent are ready so I’m taking a few at a time this grow. Every plant has some foxtailing going on. I’m thinking genetics as my temp humidity was really nice this grow. They didn’t get too tall either. The buds look really nice tho by size and sticky too and trimming them makes my chest a bit heavy as some weeds do. I am wet trimming so it’s taking a bit longer with the foxtailing. I’ll take a picture next go around.
‘but for now Banana TK for the win…
I hate a wet trim..let me count the reasons why.... sorry don't have time.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
don’t care if it is “ messy “ cause it all gets made into concentrates most of the time anyway

besides , that messy trimmed bud with a little bit of green fan leaves will get one stoned just as good as a California Trim Job…😎😎😎
Agree....but like you said your trim becomes wax. Mine doesn't. I have been on OP's trim crew before.....might as well use a spoon....who buys that garbage.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
also , there ain’t nothing as tasty as fresh frozen trim that is made into bubble hash , beats the heck out of dry trim on taste..

and like you say , it is just another opinion…

but yeah , I love trimming fresh turgid flowers and I hate that dry crap , it is a pain in the arse when using Fiskars…

let’s get stoned

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
also , there ain’t nothing as tasty as fresh frozen trim that is made into bubble hash , beats the heck out of dry trim on taste..

but yeah , I love trimming fresh turgid flowers and I hate that dry crap , it is a pain in the arse when using Fiskars…

let’s get stoned

let’s get stoned
Again.... concentrates....I deal in flowers...tell me why all the green rush boys came to Colorado to get rich on the marijuana industry. Hmmm...they have almost all packed up and gone home!!! I am still here doin my thing....

You are self proclaimed a retired man....I am rocking and rolling.