What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Potads

Morning O'f Farts. You don't have to be old to post here but there will be a test on the 60's later.
I'm 50 in a few months, i was 50 last year or so i thought, i wondered why no one came to see me on my 50th, i thought i mustn't be a tradition any more to celebrate peoples 50ths, so i went round town thinking i'm half a century old walking around town enjoying my new age etc etc ... i had a great day.

Last month my mum said she was planning a family do for my 50th, i laughed and said "you mean my 51st lol"

anyways i'm old enough soon

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
say goodnight Irene
i will see you in my dreams

IMG_8528.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm 50 in a few months, i was 50 last year or so i thought, i wondered why no one came to see me on my 50th, i thought i mustn't be a tradition any more to celebrate peoples 50ths, so i went round town thinking i'm half a century old walking around town enjoying my new age etc etc ... i had a great day.

Last month my mum said she was planning a family do for my 50th, i laughed and said "you mean my 51st lol"

Sounds like you fit right in Potads! Do you grow, Big could use some advise!

Thegreengrower64

Since the late 70s, I stopped doing all drugs except for the ones I get from my doctor. I had a really serious cocaine problem and an ounce wouldn’t last a week. Fortunately or unfortunately I had an access to that in vast quantities so it was never a problem Until it became a problem… One night when we were having a major party I did so much Peruvian, flake that my heart stopped. If it were not for the RN at the party, I wouldn’t be posting.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Apologies. Don't know what just happened. I meant to reply personally to boo in a private conversation. I'm not very good with this tech at all. Which buttons to press etc...and then when I make a mistake, I have no idea how to rectify it.
Don't feel alone mate - I'm just as bad - luckily 😉 I have younger mods and admins - to help me out when I fug-up - bless them 🙏 ❤️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

Oh - we've got an apprentice young whipper-snapper - up and coming senior gratuitous flatulence exponent around -
<ships whistle> - welcome onthread PotadsUk 🙏 🤗

jokerman

Premium user
Good Morning Folks!
27 degrees and got my flannel thong on!

Changes​

I dialed a wrong number and got the following recording: "I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call.
I am making some changes in my life.
Please leave a message after the beep.
If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."