What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

CharlesU Farley

Ding Ding Ding .. We have Truth

Just happened a few hours ago ... they all rushed the southern border to be the first to open a taco stand in their new home city ..

1000010940.jpg

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You were a handsome gentleman. How did you loose the weight? Lifestyle change or a crash diet?
A one year strict regimen of a keto diet - 18/6 intermittent fasting daily - and 3 hours exercise every day - till I got down to the same weight that I was when I was 23 years old - 200 lbs - but felt a bit gaunt so now have kept my weight at 210-220lbs for the past two years - with a 34 inch waist - and around 48 inch chest currently 12% body fat - from a 50 inch waist and 35% body fat 3 years ago - it was killing my back being that heavy - The old back injury was severely hampering my mobility - couldn't walk 100 yards without having to stop in pain - now can walk 5 miles at marching speed easy peasey - and walk that distance just about every day -

Sun&Soil

I wish…I missed one of many of my callings😂🤡😂 I love plumbing and pipe fitting

but noooooooooo……

I had to pick concrete…..Local 690 Operative Plasterers’ & Cement Masons…😵‍💫😵😵‍💫😓😓😓

I have no business pouring and finishing concrete in my 70’s but I do it anyway….🤩

View attachment 18976502

:ROFLMAO: you would go bankrupt if you were a pipefitter for all the trips you had to take back to the supply yard for the right sized part, and the price of gas.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
A one year strict regimen of a keto diet - 18/6 intermittent fasting daily - and 3 hours exercise every day - till I got down to the same weight that I was when I was 23 years old - 200 lbs - but felt a bit gaunt so now have kept my weight at 210-220lbs for the past two years - with a 34 inch waist - and around 48 inch chest currently 12% body fat - from a 50 inch waist and 35% body fat 3 years ago - it was killing my back being that heavy - The old back injury was severely hampering my mobility - couldn't walk 100 yards without having to stop in pain - now can walk 5 miles at marching speed easy peasey - and walk that distance just about every day -
Good for you. Controlling weight is a lifestyle not a crash diet.

Sun&Soil

The folks here are an amalgalm of weird overachievers, no error.

You want the best for fresh water fishing? We gots Pute.

You see NASA man-rated plumbing? We gots Big.

Electrical, Software, Yada.

Even yer Unca Walt has sumpin': I just came back in from calling Fancy Pants the Peacock out of the woods and up to me sitting in my garage so he could eat some peanuts out of my hand.

On second thought, mebbe that ain't in the same class as the above crowd... But at least it is 79F and sunny with puffy clouds.

My grief counselor died recently. But luckily, he was so good, I didn't give a shit.
Best post I read on the internet in a long time. Nailed it @Unca Walt !

ost

One of our duplexes was built in 1924 and when I replaced the octopus ducted furnaces, they stripped out a bunch of asbestos that they had to dispose of. They used it lavishly in houses built around the turn of the previous century.

Dad was Maintenance Superintendent for an oil refinery, where they used it extensively coating their boilers, fireboxes, and hot ducting, et al. He died at age 55 in an automobile accident, but his lungs were in poor condition from fumes and smoking, etc.
and that don't include the waterlines made from asbestos in that era!

Sun&Soil

Politics-Scmolitics - its a sham-of-a-mockery-democracy - and I never ever have had the impetus nor inclination to ever vote for any of these mass murderers - or their apprentice mass-murderers in waiting - just couldn't live happily - with that on my conscience - the people that make and control the money - control most of the media - so the minds and wallets of the masses - and that is what power is -

We used to have that problem with the new posts being dominated by political threads - so we found a way to fix it - by banning The Speakers Corner forum posts from showing in the new posts selection - but still kept those happy that wanted to talk politics - keeping The Speakers Corner forum open - since I am a firm believer in letting people speak freely - but not if it pisses off the vast majority of growers on the site - that are just here to grow - or chat about all the other more interesting things in life - just like we do on this thread -

I ain't about to kick anyone's arse right now - for it could prove personally lethal - with this dodgy ticker - lol

Oh - and I was the guy who came up with the Veterans badge do-hicky - because we have had troopers (growers) - in the trenches - the basements - the lofts - the attics - the sheds - the greenhouses - the out houses - the nuclear bunkers - the fields and gardens - the porches and veranda's - the patio's and the balconies - the mountains and the deserts - on boats and up trees - and in a thousand other places - and for their efforts - they deserve to be recognized and celebrated -
All praise the grower from large to small, water and air to soil.

Green love💚

ost

gut has it's moments, mostly feeling pretty poorly but I'm trying to push thru the pain...Bosco got out and he's history, most likely my fuck head neighbors roasted him last week,,,he left a trail to their property...
I've got an opportunity to buy an excellent condition H&R 45-70 in excellent condition...has anyone here ever fired such a best...was a buffalo gun from what I've read...
they are a short range gun most long guns are no problem ,a 4570 cal pistol can be hard to hold on to ,you have to hold high on anything 200 yards and farther away

Latest posts

Latest posts