What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

Now heres a link to an interview I did back in early 2017 or was it 2018 ehhh? - anyway I was about 70lbs heavier than I am now - more like Cannon without the tash or Orson Wells without the beard - might give you all some insight into some heavy bits in my life 🤔 that I went thru - that has formed the beast I am today - lol

Pretty fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
All praise the grower from large to small, water and air to soil.

Green love💚

the lovers of the Sacred Herb

we have more in common than we disagree upon

IMG_2460.jpeg

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I bought a 44 magnum Dan Wesson, 8 inch barrel for $100 many years ago. I shot it one time and sold it to my friend for the hundred dollars I paid for it. I was talking to one of my buddies who is a very accomplished gunsmith, and he warned me against shooting the gun because I broke my shoulder. I’ve got a friend bugging me to sell it to him but I’m not sure I want to sell it but I’m pretty damn sure I don’t wanna shoot it. I’ve got a 4 inch scar right where the butt of the rifle rests. 2-31 mags of 9 mm makes my shoulder very sore so I assume this gun will probably make it much worse.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I bought a 44 magnum Dan Wesson, 8 inch barrel for $100 many years ago. I shot it one time and sold it to my friend for the hundred dollars I paid for it. I was talking to one of my buddies who is a very accomplished gunsmith, and he warned me against shooting the gun because I broke my shoulder. I’ve got a friend bugging me to sell it to him but I’m not sure I want to sell it but I’m pretty damn sure I don’t wanna shoot it. I’ve got a 4 inch scar right where the butt of the rifle rests. 2-31 mags of 9 mm makes my shoulder very sore so I assume this gun will probably make it much worse.
Sell it!
Better that than a busted shoulder bro.
Bubba has dewclaws on his back legs for something completely different.
🙃
IMG_20240321_171839_0~2.jpg

ost

try that shot left handed , hell man those 4570's are great in the woods,aim right behind the ear!

Sun&Soil

That's a round you save for the last shot where your shoulder is your least of concern. Nothing wrong with training and plinking with smaller rounds. I've learned to have fun with my 22lrs since getting any range time in costs nearly as much as a mortgage payment. Not that 22's are cheap any more. My shoulder aches with wear, but knock on wood no major injuries(yet). I still can shoot the big guns with only a slight grimace, but it's not as enjoyable as it once was. They get pulled out on special range visits. If I am going to own them, I want to feel comfortable shooting them and only way to stay comfortable is to use them.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Now heres a link to an interview I did back in early 2017 or was it 2018 ehhh? - anyway I was about 70lbs heavier than I am now - more like Cannon without the tash or Orson Wells without the beard - might give you all some insight into some heavy bits in my life 🤔 that I went thru - that has formed the beast I am today - lol

Thanks for that Gypsy. I feel I know you a lot better now after watching the interesting interview. Thanks for helping pave the way for growers like me. ✌️💕

Sun&Soil

stunning!

View attachment 18976891

I would like a few American Drafts. Problem is I would want to put 'm to work.

20230628_131022.jpg

Met this little sweetheart who was full of cuddles on a job site. Her personality was pretty rare. She was alot like a dog and not much bigger.

20230628_131950.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts