What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
- and as for regarding this thread from my standpoint - I really think that its great for me to find so many people around here in the autumn/winter of their years - with so much experience and humour - wit and sarcasm to share - as I think that I do too - after all of these years - although I might seem a bit young to some of you - I'll be 64 years old on March 26th - that's next Tuesday - so lets all have a BIG party on my birthday - I'll supply the baked beans on toast - and you lot can supply the strippers and hookers - the champers and the cake -sounds like a good deal to me - LMAO! -
I will gladly supply all the smoke you all can smoke if Big will bring the coffee girls.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The more I move the better it feels. When I sit down for a spell it tightens up....on the walk my sciatic nerve hurts in by but. But, we all live with pain.

might as well laugh instead of cry cause we both know it ain’t gonna get any better , no matter how hard we try , we are gonna end up like ole Ponce de Leon

there ain’t no stinking fountain of youth in Florida

IMG_8524.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
- and as for regarding this thread from my standpoint - I really think that its great for me to find so many people around here in the autumn/winter of their years - with so much experience and humour - wit and sarcasm to share - as I think that I do too - after all of these years - although I might seem a bit young to some of you - I'll be 64 years old on March 26th - that's next Tuesday - so lets all have a BIG party on my birthday - I'll supply the baked beans on toast - and you lot can supply the strippers and hookers - the champers and the cake -sounds like a good deal to me - LMAO! -
May I suggest adding crumpets and tea?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Now heres a link to an interview I did back in early 2017 or was it 2018 ehhh? - anyway I was about 70lbs heavier than I am now - more like Cannon without the tash or Orson Wells without the beard - might give you all some insight into some heavy bits in my life 🤔 that I went thru - that has formed the beast I am today - lol

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Now heres a link to an interview I did back in early 2017 or was it 2018 ehhh? - anyway I was about 70lbs heavier than I am now - more like Cannon without the tash or Orson Wells without the beard - might give you all some insight into some heavy bits in my life 🤔 that I went thru - that has formed the beast I am today - lol

You were a handsome gentleman. How did you loose the weight? Lifestyle change or a crash diet?

CharlesU Farley

This one was always my favorite. One of our sons who recently retired from the USAF as a Sr. Master Sgt, who was balls deep in JSOC shit, always gets a kick when I remind him of this. It came from my old man, who was a POW at Stalag 7A in Moosburg Germany, and my son had it in his office at Bagram:
1000010940.jpg

I might start using this to reply every time somebody posts some blatant U.S. political bullshit in this thread. Take that shit to the Political Comments subsection, that's walled off from the rest of us who are here for cannabis, funny shit, beautiful shots where people live, to support each other when we're sick or having tough times, add fucking nauseum...not asinine US politics.

Last edited:

Sun&Soil

These days with mechanical projects it typically isn't as much whether I can fix it, it is matter of how much tedious, boring, or otherwise unpleasant work it will be versus the cost to have it done by a professional.

With carpentry, I always let the professionals do the drywall finish work, because that is what everyone sees. I've also stopped painting, though I still have the airless, et all. I can do a professional painting but find the prep work tedious and laborious, for the actual amount of time spent painting.
I gave up painting as well. I'm good with tedious, but painting wears me down. Cleanup sucks! I never add that into the planned time and am often cleaning up well after bed time. No thanks.