What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BrassNwood

Veteran
I will be writing checks as well.....I pay quarterly. April, June, September and January!
I read yesterday that the current administration is considering raising capital gains to 42%.....

TAX THE RICH...FEED THE POOR...UNTIL THERE ARE NO RICH NO MORE!

When I think about how much $$$ the govt pisses away ....makes me sick. Our National debt is staggering and nobody seems to care! The day of reckoning is coming. When it does the s-hit is gonna hit the fan.
We are all too close to where the rest of the world thinks we are a bad credit risk like what happened to Venezuela. Just start knocking zeros off the currency.
Ahhh - don't get ya knickers in a twist over it fella - we all seem to be old enough and wise enough in this thread to understand what common courtesy and civil discourse is - so as long as you behave like a gentleman with XX chromosomes- (or a lady with XY) - you will be treated as such -

- Now enough of me preaching to the choir - lol

- I have some VERY GOOD personal news to share with ya'll - after getting worried sick - and waiting well over a year for this fucked NHS (national health service) - to get its arse in gear - I finally have a date for my open heart surgery! - WOOP - DE - FRIKK'IN - DOOP!

- On Sunday 14th April - I have to check-in to St Thomas's Hospital (London England) at 3pm - and will be staying in Becket Ward on the 5th Floor of the East Wing - the Mitral valve fix and the left coronary artery by-pass will be worked on the next day by a very experienced and highly qualified Greek surgeon -

- So I'll expect lots of flowers - get-well-soon cards and fruit gifts 🎁 from you lot - to aid my recovery - which should be from 8 to 12 weeks - then I should be firing on all 8 cylinders again - Phew! - what a bloody relief !

Damn good news Gypsy.
I dropped off the last 5 years of growing aorta aneurism scans to the endovascular surgeon today and meet with him on the 5th of next month. Dry run to the hospital let us figure out the parking and WTF is the office in the complex.

Sun&Soil

20240319_192312.jpg

Not the largest, frostiest, nor prettiest flower I've ever grown, but it's all trimmed up and canned. It smells really sweet up front, but ends with a good funk. Not quite skunk, not gassy, but maybe like a pile of fermented apples in the Fall.

Still haven't sampled it so I have nothing to report on the high. It's supposed to be an energetic one which I rarely experience, but we shall see.

BrassNwood

Veteran
1710981159573.png

I doubt it was this brand but what the Army sold in the PX in the early 70s was toluene based.
Double a plastic bag. Drop a roll of toilet paper in and pour a whole bottle of edge dressing on.

When it got down to that last week of the month and all the booze was gone and all the hash had been smoked and the last resin scraped off the pipes and you were flat broke.

You got the rest of your jones'in friends and circled the wagons and..... Take a wiff of this!! Like being plugged into a live wall socket. WHAMMMMMOOOOOOOOOO... Short lived but wicked ass kicking BURN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BrassNwood

Veteran
PCP aka bathtub Nembutal. I lost my car for 4 hours in public park in Hope BC Canada after smoking a doobie laced with that crap. I was trapped in a whiteout circle about 20 feet across an couldn't find my way out.
It's a wonder I wasn't arrested for public intox as I was blind except up close and when I encountered another person they were babbling unintelligent nonsense at me.

When I finally came down enough to see again, I was only 30 feet from the ride.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
View attachment 18976315

Not the largest, frostiest, nor prettiest flower I've ever grown, but it's all trimmed up and canned. It smells really sweet up front, but ends with a good funk. Not quite skunk, not gassy, but maybe like a pile of fermented apples in the Fall.

Still haven't sampled it so I have nothing to report on the high. It's supposed to be an energetic one which I rarely experience, but we shall see.
Nothing wrong with fermented apples in the Fall. Congratulations on your harvest S&S 🥰✌️

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 18976315

Nice looking nugs....must have missed it....what is it?

oldfogey8

Can't even look at this one, the Stop Making Sense version is probably the best live music video ever recorded, just like the Allman Brothers Band Live at Fillmore East is the best live audio album ever recorded.
I went to see Jerry Harrison, Adrian Belew and Cool Cool Cool in New Haven last year. It was a good show but even though they played all the TH hits, it certainly wasn’t the Talking Heads.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
a lot of houses were covered with asbestos siding

the first house i bought back in 1973 was totally covered with asbestos shingles and probably had lead paint and it did have a lot of lead pipes….

its a wonder more baby boomers haven’t dropped dead

View attachment 18975423
My dad and I built our family home in the 70's. My job was to measure and guillotine asbestos sheeting at age 14. I can remember the fibres getting everywhere. Still waiting some 40 plus years later for any consequences. My father in law had much less exposure to asbestos than either my dad or I and died of asbestosis a decade ago. It's a lottery.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

We are all too close to where the rest of the world thinks we are a bad credit risk like what happened to Venezuela. Just start knocking zeros off the currency.

Damn good news Gypsy.
I dropped off the last 5 years of growing aorta aneurism scans to the endovascular surgeon today and meet with him on the 5th of next month. Dry run to the hospital let us figure out the parking and WTF is the office in the complex.

All the 👌 best wishes in the world 🌎 ❤️ to you too BrassNwood - I'll take the train up to Waterloo Station on the 14th April from Surbiton Station with the Mrs - then walk 10 minutes to St Thomas's hospital to check in for my surgery - which will happen on the 15th - fingers crossed 🤞 - I've already visited St Thomas's - so know exactly where it is - right opposite Big Ben and the houses of Parliament - but on the south bank of the river Thames - 👍

Unca Walt

420club
Hey everyone. Just checking in for a buzz break. Hope everyone is well today. Made the first batch of baklava today. I usually make it this time of year and send out to friends and family. This one has a little extra orange zest not traditional but adding it makes it that much more delicious to me. checked the plants still waiting the two weeks 😁 y’all have a great day
View attachment 18976151
Just now catchin' up twenny pages (*pant, puf*). This is my favorite fruit.

Unca Walt

420club
Used to put any pills my Rotts or Dobies ( and the Dobey x Rotts ) - needed in raw minced beef - making a meat 🍖 ball - they would literally gulp them down - I doubt that those meatballs even touched the sides of their throats - on the way down -
Ya beat me to it. Hey @Boo: We made it so that Fuzzy Britches wanted to take the pill -- because it was in a tuna fish lump.

Unca Walt

420club
Since the late 70s, I stopped doing all drugs except for the ones I get from my doctor. I had a really serious cocaine problem and an ounce wouldn’t last a week. Fortunately or unfortunately I had an access to that in vast quantities so it was never a problem Until it became a problem… One night when we were having a major party I did so much Peruvian, flake that my heart stopped. If it were not for the RN at the party, I wouldn’t be posting today.
Holy shit.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brother and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A mostly cloudy day starting at 47F and predicted to reach 61F.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and a friend at the Tin Shed, and then I will be composing my letter to Channel 6 news fraud team regarding Area Heating & Cooling, now that I've had all five furnaces inspected by a third party, who says the furnaces are all in good condition.

Besides their billing me $900 for $100 worth of labor and $150 worth of parts, they postured for a total replacement by saying that the furnaces were all old and in poor condition.

Latest posts

Latest posts