What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

Giddy as a little gurl, I am.
2 models showing over 16" coming in of snow, that's just the first one.
Second one they're not saying to helluva lot about........yet.
Starting tomorrow.
Must get to the PO today and part with.
@Boo you want to play with big guns I got a San Marcos o/u 10ga
That'll certainly rock your world and I can guarantee ya there won't be nothing left standing between it and what your shooting at.

I leased a piece of property that coon hunters would smuggle in on, I found out who was doing it.
Called him out on it I told him I catch him in there I'm kicking the fuck out of ya and leaving ya to rot.
He's says I carry a gun I says ya so I've got a 10ga waiting to my shot, ill take my odds my 10ga over your 22.
Never had another problem
Hey @MickeyMice where abouts in Ill?
I used to live around the Qc, Savanna growing up and Fulton for HS.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I been looking for you guys everywhere for months. Nobody I ever felt brave enough to ask, would give me a straight answer as to where every one went. I don't care what happened. Holy Cow I Missed You Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's me, Bugus Monkey...

Monkey guy? Is that you? I’ve missed you so much too. I’m so glad you found us. Tell us how things are going with you 🥰😊😊😊

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning GW. Today's high 48, tonight's low 28 currently a balmy 42 in the Jungles of Illinois. Got a real important court date this morning for the fosters. I actually have to get up and say something. Practiced and researched stuff all yesterday and through the night. The system is a failure. Enough said.

I was kind of warned in a round about way, don't ask don't tell, so I just kept my mouth shut. Coffee and pinch hitters for everyone this AM, I'm buying. Sort of feel like a kid on Christmas morning... Well mixed in with a tinge of tenseness over a court appearance in a couple hours. At least I'm not the one in trouble.... Hopefully.
Good luck in court this morning monkey guy You got this 😁

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I been looking for you guys everywhere for months. Nobody I ever felt brave enough to ask, would give me a straight answer as to where every one went. I don't care what happened. Holy Cow I Missed You Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's me, Bugus Monkey...

Hola Bugus Monkey!….

have some coffee!

IMG_8496.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I start my back injections next week. Getting sedated the first time. I have no idea what to expect. Anything to help with my lower back pain!

Gonna be a beautiful day here. Light day in the grow so a walk and errands are on order. Also taking my taxes to the accountant.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
we have an appointment in the Springs to see our tax account and will be writing a check to those bastiages..

then it’s off to the dentist for our one year adjustment on our snap in dentures

cant believe it’s been one year
I will be writing checks as well.....I pay quarterly. April, June, September and January!
I read yesterday that the current administration is considering raising capital gains to 42%.....

TAX THE RICH...FEED THE POOR...UNTIL THERE ARE NO RICH NO MORE!

oldfogey8

I will be writing checks as well.....I pay quarterly. April, June, September and January!
I read yesterday that the current administration is considering raising capital gains to 42%.....

TAX THE RICH...FEED THE POOR...UNTIL THERE ARE NO RICH NO MORE!
I am getting reamed on taxes this year(I sold a rental property this year). I never pre-pay. My accountant has been strongly suggesting it for about a decade. I asked him this year how much of my $28.5k tax bill was due to penalties for not paying quarterly. He said about $280. I will continue to ignore the strong suggestion. I would rather have my $2k per quarter in my bank account than going to Ukraine or any of the other anti American citizen causes the government feels is best for their personal assets.