What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I will be writing checks as well.....I pay quarterly. April, June, September and January!
I read yesterday that the current administration is considering raising capital gains to 42%.....

TAX THE RICH...FEED THE POOR...UNTIL THERE ARE NO RICH NO MORE!

debt slaves Brothwr , that is what we are

the best slaves are the ones who think they are free

freedom is just another word for nothing else to lose , said someone

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am getting reamed on taxes this year(I sold a rental property this year). I never pre-pay. My accountant has been strongly suggesting it for about a decade. I asked him this year how much of my $28.5k tax bill was due to penalties for not paying quarterly. He said about $280. I will continue to ignore the strong suggestion. I would rather have my $2k per quarter in my bank account than going to Ukraine or any of the other anti American citizen causes the government feels is best for their personal assets.
When I think about how much $$$ the govt pisses away ....makes me sick. Our National debt is staggering and nobody seems to care! The day of reckoning is coming. When it does the s-hit is gonna hit the fan.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I am getting reamed on taxes this year(I sold a rental property this year). I never pre-pay. My accountant has been strongly suggesting it for about a decade. I asked him this year how much of my $28.5k tax bill was due to penalties for not paying quarterly. He said about $280. I will continue to ignore the strong suggestion. I would rather have my $2k per quarter in my bank account than going to Ukraine or any of the other anti American citizen causes the government feels is best for their personal assets.

yep yep , sold my place last year and beep beep whoop whoop and then they also want some money from my Bitcoin account..

the only place where I get to stink it to the man is my precious metals….They have no idea what is in my stash and how much it has appreciated…😎😎😎

oldfogey8

1710943595877.jpeg

oldfogey8

When I think about how much $$$ the govt pisses away ....makes me sick. Our National debt is staggering and nobody seems to care! The day of reckoning is coming. When it does the s-hit is gonna hit the fan.
It is already too late. We as a country are paying so much in interest now that our debt is increasing by a trillion $’s every 100 days! That is over $3000 per citizen in interest every 100 days and when you consider that only half the country pays taxes, that is $6000 per tax payer(over $11k per year). For a married couple who pay taxes, we are on the hook for $22,000 in interest alone. Just sickening..

OleReynard

yep yep , sold my place last year and beep beep whoop whoop and then they also want some money from my Bitcoin account..

the only place where I get to stink it to the man is my precious metals….They have no idea what is in my stash and how much it has appreciated…😎😎😎
You'd be surprised what they know unless you had someone else buy that precious metal for you.
They Know

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
You'd be surprised what they know unless you had someone else buy that precious metal for you.
They Know

wouldn’t you know it , I was rowing my boat out to an island to bury all my silver and gold and wouldn’t you know it , I hit a damn submerged rock which cut a gapping hole in the bow and I was barely able to swim back to shore…

it is a very deep deep lake and zero percent chance of recovery unless I hired Jacque Cousteau , a total loss…

i am starting all over from scratch now….😘

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hope you are wrong. I was pretty careful when I purchased mine. Paid cash and gave no personal information. Plus if I trade it they can't track that.

exactly…

for example , lets say hypothetically I bought about a dozen one ounce gold eagles back when gold was $300 an ounce…

now gold is what , about $2300 and ounce?

if the irs or anyone else does not know about said purchase with cash , who is gonna tell them about that 4000% increase?..

Thegreengrower64

exactly…

for example , lets say hypothetically I bought about a dozen one ounce gold eagles back when gold was $300 an ounce…

now gold is what , about $2300 and ounce?

if the irs or anyone else does not know about said purchase with cash , who is gonna tell them about that 4000% increase?..
Gold price today, a tad over $2000.
And yet silver is still so manipulated by the comex. Its worth less than 1/2 the price it was back in the early 80s..

Janborrego

I been looking for you guys everywhere for months. Nobody I ever felt brave enough to ask, would give me a straight answer as to where every one went. I don't care what happened. Holy Cow I Missed You Guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's me, Bugus Monkey...

Sweetie you didn't ask the right person😜

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Gold price today, a tad over $2000.
And yet silver is still so manipulated by the comex. Its worth less than 1/2 the price it was back in the early 80s..

exactly

at the established 16 to 1 ratio of gold to silver , silver should be about $136.00 an ounce , not $25

if one is into making a profit , the play will be in silver , not gold , that is when and if silver ever gets free , it will be a moonshot 5 or 6 bagger

Latest posts

Latest posts