What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
I was to but not for the county I used to own a Cable construction company.
Did it all underground, over head, drops to houses, marketing and installs.

Then down the road a bit was Midwest regional Mgr of an installation telecommunications group based out of Mesa Az.
No Im bull chittin
I was a electrician and my Father was a electrician and a plumber
I tried to wire Long island and was half way done until I retired.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ Big Sur.....Here ya go my friend. This is Gold Digger x Triangle Kush. I just pulled her today. I will keep her in 48 hrs of darkness and chop and hang her. In about 30 days she will be ready to smoke. I know you don't like flushing you think 48 hrs of dark is unnecessary but I did it anyway....no flush though.

IMG_20240315_093340286.jpg

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My first real job - was when I was 10 years old - delivering news papers and magazines - 7 days a week - for £1 per week wages - I hefted a heavy sack full of The Daily Mirror - The Sun - The Daily Express - The Times - The Observer - The Daily Mail - The Guardian - and many other magazines and newspapers - starting at 5am - and finishing around 7.30 am - on my old bicycle - with just enough time - left to get home - have a fast breakfast - then cycle to school - during week days - thru ice - snow - sunshine and rain - year round - for 4 years - and when I was 14 - I was allowed to get a shelf filling job at the Fine Fare Supermarket - that paid 25 pence per hour - 3 evenings in the week and all day Saturday -

- Sundays we're the worst - because all the Sunday papers were two to four times as heavy as the week day papers - it made me grow strong (my legs 🦵 particularly) - and gave me great stamina -

oldfogey8

My first real job - was when I was 10 years old - delivering news papers and magazines - 7 days a week - for £1 per week wages - I hefted a heavy sack full of The Daily Mirror - The Sun - The Daily Express - The Times - The Observer - The Daily Mail - The Guardian - and many other magazines and newspapers - starting at 5am - and finishing around 7.30 am - on my old bicycle - with just enough time - left to get home - have a fast breakfast - then cycle to school - during week days - thru ice - snow - sunshine and rain - year round - for 4 years - and when I was 14 - I was allowed to get a shelf filling job at the Fine Fare Supermarket - that paid 25 pence per hour - 3 evenings in the week and all day Saturday -

- Sundays we're the worst - because all the Sunday papers were two to four times as heavy as the week day papers - it made me grow strong (my legs 🦵 particularly) - and gave me great stamina -
I had a paper route when I was 12. Started with about 100 customers but only half paid. So I stopped delivering to them. The regional manager busted my balls about all the customers calling because they didn’t receive their papers. So I smeared PB and J on the scofflaws papers and delivered them. The next day I was fired. One of the PB and J customers was the regional managers sister. She got a rock thru her window. She cost me a fair amount of money(for a 12 year old) but probably not a windows worth.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I had a paper route when I was 12. Started with about 100 customers but only half paid. So I stopped delivering to them. The regional manager busted my balls about all the customers calling because they didn’t receive their papers. So I smeared PB and J on the scofflaws papers and delivered them. The next day I was fired. One of the PB and J customers was the regional managers sister. She got a rock thru her window. She cost me a fair amount of money(for a 12 year old) but probably not a windows worth.
I respect that from a kid.
😆

CharlesU Farley

Not my first job, but as a teenager I used to deliver the Miami Herald in the North Miami area. I used to deliver papers to a place called Criteria Studios. I had no idea at the time but there was more classic rock and roll being recorded in that building than probably any other place in the U.S., outside of LA. If I had of known that back then, I probably would have been one of the first male groupies. o_O

Google Criteria Studios and you'll see what I mean.

I know exactly what you're saying about Sunday papers, with all the adverts and inserts we used to have to stuff into the main paper before delivering them, each paper weighed a ton.

Did wonders for my biceps, triceps, and gastrocnemius muscles though. ;)