What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
I deprived a garter snake of a meal one time.
It had a toad about half way in and I took.it out
I went through some kind of "if/then" portal a few decades back.

I was tooling along down a twisty mountain road on my motorcycle, and as came around a sharp curve, I saw a big snake in the road with a mouse in its mouth.

He had the mouse by the back end. So Hero Unca stops, goes over and grabs the snake and pulls the mouse out of the snake's mouth and tosses the snake into the grass.

Fuggin' mouse bit me. I dropped it back onto the road, lookin' at my bit pingle. A car came around the curve and ran over the mouse.

There was a message there, and it was plain.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I went through some kind of "if/then" portal a few decades back.

I was tooling along down a twisty mountain road on my motorcycle, and as came around a sharp curve, I saw a big snake in the road with a mouse in its mouth.

He had the mouse by the back end. So Hero Unca stops, goes over and grabs the snake and pulls the mouse out of the snake's mouth and tosses the snake into the grass.

Fuggin' mouse bit me. I dropped it back onto the road, lookin' at my bit pingle. A car came around the curve and ran over the mouse.

There was a message there, and it was plain.
Never bite the hand that saves you?

OleReynard

Good morning everyone.

Balmy 50 today here, then she takes a tumble next week nothing above 40 lows in the teens

Chiro helped immensely yesterday slept like a rock for a change last night, is that what that's like?
Been a while.

Uppotting some plants today all the over achievers, I'm thinking the over achievers could mostly be male?
Anybody compared the over achievers to the laid backers?
Been interested in that, I got another grower keeping track also.

So all the overs are going in a tent the shorts to another and we shall see about my theory.
Be interested to see how this tracks.

Unca Walt

420club
OK. I just gotta post this as a Pubic Serious Announcement:

I just sent a long note to MySonTheDoctor who flies from Oregon to Floriduh a few times a year to visit his mama and me. I told him to not fly on any Boeing airplane. PERIOD.

It was about the deadly danger of Boeing planes. Here it is:
--------------------------------------------------------

It was a company merger in 1996 -- with the EXACT equivalent result airplane-wise with what you know and experienced has happened to the Medical profession: Bean counting and to hell with humanity – that includes the hospital staff and the patients all together.

Scooter: All of this is important for you to know. Honestly – no hyperbole.

At about the 9-minute mark, you can see how the hospital aircraft bean-counters changed the way they operated hospitals designed and built planes after the McDonnell-Douglas merger:

The exact job I used to do at IBM – going to each supplier of IBM parts worldwide, and checking to ensure whatever parts the supplier made, and how the suppliers required their employees to follow proper quality procedures were firmly in place… Was eliminated to cut costs from airplane manufacturing so the bean counters could use the money to boost the stock price.

Boeing’s merger REMOVED ALL quality control from all manufacturing of the design, parts, and assembly of aircraft.

Watch the whole thing. Please. You have the time.

One note: You have heard of a “door plug” that popped out on takeoff. That “door plug” was a huge friggin’ DOOR. Had the plane been at altitude, and the passengers not wearing seatbelts, they would have been out the door. The door was missing the bolts that held it on. They checked other planes after the incident. Yup. More fucked up doors on other planes.

There are planes flying where hotel cards were used as critical shims… and hand soap used as lubricant… and… wait: Here's the best:

ALL people working at building a Boeing aircraft sign off on their OWN WORK as being OK. TINS

Take the damn' time (it is interesting anyway) and watch this:

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

I just sent a long note to MySonTheDoctor who flies from Oregon to Floriduh a few times a year to visit his mama and me. I told him to not fly on any Boeing airplane. PERIOD.

It was a company merger in 1996 -- with the EXACT equivalent result airplane-wise with what you know and experienced has happened to the Medical profession: Bean counting and to hell with humanity – that includes the hospital staff and the patients all together.

At about the 9-minute mark, you can see how the hospital aircraft bean-counters changed the way they operated hospitals designed and built planes after the McDonnell-Douglas merger:

The exact job I used to do at IBM – going to each supplier of IBM parts worldwide, and checking to ensure whatever parts the supplier made, and how the suppliers required their employees to follow proper quality procedures were firmly in place… Was eliminated to cut costs from airplane manufacturing so the bean counters could use the money to boost the stock price.

Boeing’s merger REMOVED ALL quality control from all manufacturing of the design, parts, and assembly of aircraft.

One note: You have heard of a “door plug” that popped out on takeoff. That “door plug” was a huge friggin’ DOOR. Had the plane been at altitude, and the passengers not wearing seatbelts, they would have been out the door. The door was missing the bolts that held it on. They checked other planes after the incident. Yup. More fucked up doors on other planes.

There are planes flying where hotel cards were used as critical shims… and hand soap used as lubricant… and… wait: Here's the best:

ALL people working at building a Boeing aircraft sign off on their OWN WORK as being OK. TINS

I retired in Quality Assurance. Folks never liked us checking their work but I can tell you without QA a lot would get by…

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
2nd flush of shrooms coming in nice.😊
IMG_9724.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Seems the whistle blower who had that job just killed himself.........how fortuitous for boeing.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hey 👋 all - a few days ago - I decided to start writing my memoirs - so made a pledge to myself to write a page or two per day - many people have asked me to start such a venture for many years - since my life has been full of wild and crazy experiences internationally - and if I can keep it up for a year or more - it will leave a nice legacy for my family to know what I have been thru during my life - and also for any other interested members/people - who would like to know about me -

There will be much sex and drugs and rock and roll - as I reveal many of the times and experiences that have shaped me -

If any of you can get into the VIP Lounge - that is where I have started to preview some of my writing efforts - starting with - 'Smugg'lin Stories' - since that's what I did for many years - way back when - amongst other things - here is the link -