What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Diary The eagle has landed, let the roosting begin. Finally legal, like an eagle ready to soar.

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
420club
Thanks sir, I'm a rookie compared to a veteran like yourself no doubt. I dont forget helping hands friend. I bet its been a good 20 years since you helped a brother out, if not its sure closing in on it.
LOL. The part I remember is you complaining of cutting your fingers on the chiller's cooling fins....if my foogy memory severs me

peace brother

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
They are looking good. I can't believe the fast flower development from the last update. The container size might have helped with some of that...damn they are looking good....rookie,lol.

Your confidence in your ability to grow a larger plot next year is a credit to you. That happens when you pull off a good grow like this.

Sending out good vibes to Mother Nature and your grow

peace joe
Sorry but I have to circle back to the point one last time. I'll never forget your helping me for nothing at all, in your own times of trouble. I don't like putting peoples business out there, so I dont want to go to deep but I know for certain, you helped me, when you were facing your own struggles. That to me brother speaks huge volumes about who you are as a human being. I'll never forget it and I'll always appreciate it and I do know that you did that during a time you yourself were in a bind. You'll always have my respect and appreciation.

ost

I agree, when I put the top on it and make it more like a greenhouse it might be a little less prison or kennel like, part of the requirements in my area is that nobody under 21 can have access to the space. I dont think I want to give them any reason to chop my plants or hassle me.

It's always been a dream for me to be able to grow a garden without having to face prosecution for it. So I agree.
the roof idea sounds like a win,win

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
the roof idea sounds like a win,win
I've got all the tpost to weld the aframe, I got paranoid I'd have to have took to much time setting up to make 24 welds needed, I didn't want to burn them. I should just design some fittings that can make use of the tpost and allow for easy construction, that would make it a simple setup and tear down process. Then you could build a greenhouse with tpost using simple adapters.

Reactions: ost