What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View attachment 18973383
Frankly I am kinda surprised I got it right in the head. I barely pulled the trigger. I think my son modified it.

Anyone know if I leave the carcas there, will it deter other rats from coming around? I left 2 mouse carcasses out the other morning. They were gone by noon so maybe it won’t last there.
Good shooting! Rats are hard to drop in their tracks, even if you do hit them in the head. You must have hit the brain stem.
I’m looking for an objective opinion from some of you guys. I’ve got a car that I’m gonna be putting on the market shortly and I don’t know what it’s worth. Anybody wanna throw an idea of what they pay for car like this if they were in the market. It’s got a new top new tires new radiator and it’s very clean 2006 roadster
Is that a 350Z?

Patwillie

Celebrating our 50th Anniversary this July

Happy 50th to you and Mrs Pute on the 4th ... I mean really, Congrats brother .

An accomplishment that only a 2-way street can deliver ...

I say this early not knowing my situation later in here ..
lol .. with my love of posting sarcastically political entertainment .

Wifee and I hit 47 years in Nov. and same .. closer to each other now than we've had in a long time .

Here's where my 110th Waterloo is .. yeah, seen 109 pot growing sites pass on .. it is wot it is .

https://www.icmag.com/threads/patwillies-paddlewheel.18130425/#post-18573341

oldfogey8

Happy 50th to you and Mrs Pute on the 4th ... I mean really, Congrats brother .

An accomplishment that only a 2-way street can deliver ...

I say this early not knowing my situation later in here ..
lol .. with my love of posting sarcastically political entertainment .

Wifee and I hit 47 years in Nov. and same .. closer to each other now than we've had in a long time .

Here's where my 110th Waterloo is .. yeah, seen 109 pot growing sites pass on .. it is wot it is .

https://www.icmag.com/threads/patwillies-paddlewheel.18130425/#post-18573341
Oddly, the like button is not available on your thread.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240314_200324_2.jpg
IMG_20240314_200333_5.jpg
IMG_20240314_200340_5.jpg
IMG_20240314_200348_0.jpg

Tres hombres g13 x bsh.

I Care

I’m looking for an objective opinion from some of you guys. I’ve got a car that I’m gonna be putting on the market shortly and I don’t know what it’s worth. Anybody wanna throw an idea of what they pay for car like this if they were in the market. It’s got a new top new tires new radiator and it’s very clean 2006 roadster
Check bringatrailer. There are some worth more than others based in the engine and computer. There’s a high output motor that is highly desirable. Also check the Z car forums to get info on specific year

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Good shooting! Rats are hard to drop in their tracks, even if you do hit them in the head. You must have hit the brain stem.

Is that a 350Z?
it's nissans sport roadster that is no longer made...the auto trader in this ares have 2004 roadsters for 11,900...I'd be happy with 10K...the car runs like a scalded dog and handled great...
Check bringatrailer. There are some worth more than others based in the engine and computer. There’s a high output motor that is highly desirable. Also check the Z car forums to get info on specific year
good idea, there's a slew of the coupes zipping around...usually the loudest guy on the block...thanks

I Care

good idea, there's a slew of the coupes zipping around...usually the loudest guy on the block...thanks

They're actually nice comfortable sports cars for on road when people don’t do all the mods to them. There’s a difference in value with the high output motors vs the economy motors. Might have to lower your expectations on selling price if it’s not the rarer high revving motor.

Thegreengrower64

An odd thing happened to me this morning at the breakfast table - in front of my wife and kids - The Mrs and my boy were talking about some little girl that was given a lollipop 🍭 by the barber that was cutting my boys hair yesterday at a barber shop in Surbiton - and that got me looking up a soundtrack for this conversation on YouTube - as I sat there at the table sipping hot Colombian filtered coffee - so I searched for The Chordettes 'Lollipop' song -

- and as we listened and all enjoyed that old song - I looked beneath it - on the YouTube list - and another song I knew well was there by a Jamaican artist called Millie - who had a big hit in the UK with 'My Boy Lollipop ' - and so playing breakfast DJ - that was the next song I presented to the family - and as the first bars of the song became audible - my eyes immediately teared up - and tears started streaming down my face - got all choked up - which alerted 📢 my wife and stunned my kids - because they had never seen me crying like that - then my daughter ask me 'Why are you crying Daddy?' - with a very perplexed look on her face - and I could hardly get the words out to answer her - since I was so emotionally disturbed - and was busy trying to dab all the leaking moisture from my face - it caught me unexpected - with such an immediate and heavy emotional response 😢 - that I had to ponder for a while - to figure out why to myself - then it clicked - some subliminal emotional reaction had been triggered by the memory of my now deceased Mother (RIP Mum) - dancing around the kitchen with me - in 1964 to this song - I was just 4 years old at the time -

I can't even remember the last time I cried it was so long ago - but it kinda felt good - and although there was sadness in the memory - there was also much joy - so I ended up laughing at myself - (silly old fool - lol)
- Has anyone else had something like this happen to them?

That's a beautiful story..
For myself..its the song; ever lasting love. By love affair ( 1968) I'd be 4yrs old. Sitting on my nans lap singing the chorus.
I just love how music can transcend you back in time, and get the emotion flowing. My nan was my world.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
That's a beautiful story..
For myself..its the song; ever lasting love. By love affair ( 1968) I'd be 4yrs old. Sitting on my nans lap singing the chorus.
I just love how music can transcend you back in time, and get the emotion flowing. My nan was my world.
Ya - and for a time there - my Nan (Grandma on my Mums side) - was my world too - especially when my Father broke my Mums back - around 1966 - and she had to go into hospital to have it fixed for months - my Nan took over and took me into her small house 🏠 in Chessington - for 2 years - before I went to a boarding school in Reigate - and she was always singing - 💔 this one song amongst many other old songs -

RIP Ruby (my Grandma's name) -

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
Ya - and for a time there - my Nan (Grandma on my Mums side) - was my world too - especially when my Father broke my Mums back - around 1966 - and she had to go into hospital to have it fixed for months - my Nan took over and took me into her small house 🏠 in Chessington - for 2 years - before I went to a boarding school in Reigate - and she was always singing - 💔 this one song amongst many other old songs -

RIP Ruby (my Grandma's name) -

That brought years to me eyes! You just sent me back 60 years! 😍

All my mother and grandmother were always singing too and that was a favourite.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
it's nissans sport roadster that is no longer made...the auto trader in this ares have 2004 roadsters for 11,900...I'd be happy with 10K...the car runs like a scalded dog and handled great...

Looks like it would sell around here for $10K to $12K.

Gray Wolf

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good Fried Day morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous day today starting at 40F and predicted to reach 66F.

Century Link was down yesterday. They used to be first rate but had declined significantly in the last year or so.

Gym this morning and then an open calendar for chicanery, debauchery, or a day of worship and prayer.

310037-FB-IMG-1699819501221.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

That’s a sweet looking ride boo. I’d look good riding around in that. I’m sure you can get your 10Gs. Look it up on Kelly blue book to get an idea

Latest posts

Latest posts