What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Pinnacle

Mimpi Manis

@willydread :unsure:
Not sure how a 50/50 hybrid could be the result of crossing what I understand to be two predominantly sativa lines? What did I miss?

kro-magnon

Veteran
Hahaha who know....
These are the years when a 3/4 Afghan plant is considered very sativa, and a plant that is almost totally sativa becomes a 50/50 hybrid....
I find very funny how some plants are classified today, it is a big mess. If only we could all the same nomenclature to classify the different type of cannabis it would be so much easier to know what works good for you, we all have different expectations from our cannabis. Buying a plant described a s 50/50 to finish with a plant who needs 15 weeks to mature and make you paranoid when you smoke it is not a very nice surprise;But today it can happen easily.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Yep, if you look at the strain list a lot of indica stuff is blatantly listed as sativa...

Do you smoke a joint to relax,and you end up doing the house cleaning! LOL
This is cool effect when you feel energized maybe not when you plan to sleep but I ´m not fan of the high who cripple me with anxiety